Two - The Trouble Of A Name

As expected, Jeje was shooting at his Eve, Mikuni Alicein, when she arrived at the 'antique shop', which, in her opinion, seemed more like a convenience store that sold hard-to-find items.

She observed from afar, before sighing and pulling a veil, similar to Doubt Doubts previous facial covering, over her face, and pulling the black hood of her capelet over her head, so even if she was seen for more than a second, her identity would still be unknown.

Using her 'gift' to her advantage, she jumped up, blocking the artificial light and casting a shadow on the explosive duo momentarily as she placed her hand on the back of the tall Servamps head and forcing him down.

Before Doubt Doubt hit the floor, she kicked his Eve in the face and jumped away, teleporting to where she felt a new disturbance, this one being with the Greed Pair.

"Shut up you filthy demon, no one needs to hear your stupid voice." The self proclaimed angel spat at his cheeky Servamp.

The girl removed her veil, stuffing it in her messenger bag as she watched from the catwalks in a bored manner, she knew Lawless killed his Eve's when he grew bored of them, and was tempted to take a page from his book and snap the pairs necks, as their antics grew far more irking by the day.

It reminded her of the night before, when he killed a auditorium full of Who's Coming's Subclasses, in a way. It was one of the most interesting things that happened in the time that the contract was in place.

"Oh Angel-Cakes, don't you know nobody wants to hear your voice either, except for me..~" The vampire teased, dodging his raging Eve's kick not a moment later.

The girl laughed, noticing a moment too late the two pairs of eyes focused on her.

She gasped, teleporting away, again leaving no trace of her, nothing but the sound of laughter.

She decided it was time to visit her father.

Suddenly she was in a small town, at the stairs of an apartment complex.

She vanished from sight once more, appearing inside one of the small apartments.

Her father, having sensed her presence, came out of his bedroom with a neatly folded pile of clothes.

"I had a feeling you would stop by soon enough, what's wrong Hidden Pa-"

The girl smiled gently, "Father, you are well aware of the name you gifted me upon my birth, please use it before it is forgotten." She requested.

"Of course, Y/n. Hidden Pain seems so strange to me. Why is it you've stopped by?" The older man, who only seemed to be in his mid thirties, asked.

"I've had to make a brief appearance for the Envy Pair, and erase the memories of Who's Coming's Subclasses, as well as the Greed Pair's. I left my name and my laughter, and the Envy Pair were unable to see my face."

The man sighed, handing the mysterious girl the clothes.

"We shall discuss this after you've taken care of yourself.. Oh what trouble your name is, between being a memory of the Melancholy Subclasses and confusing me all the time, I wonder what the creator was thinking.." The man sighed, rubbing his temples.

"I am going to assume that he was not."