介绍

beautiful. it was the only word jun could use to describe sehyoon.

glossy eyes, his eyes the colour of the blinds' eyes. no visible pupil, white and cloudy matching the whites of the organs.

his teeth, with gaps between the fangs and jagged, pointed, like the teeth of sharks.

he loved how the mammal's gills expand largely when the two would kiss. it embarrassed sehyoon very so, but jun liked it a lot.

he would also cut his tongue multiple times, trying to kiss the boy, but he didn't mind it. sehyoon liked the human's blood as well, the taste driving him crazy.

jun would play with sehyoon's natural black hair. he did it to help sehyoon fall asleep, the other finding jun's touch calming and soothing.

but the thing jun disliked the most was leaving the boy home alone while he worked. he didn't want anything to happen to the creature while he was gone, but his boss would never let him go home early without explanation. especially at such a busy restaurant.

but jun would always bring home different leftovers from his dinner for sehyoon to try. olives are a favourite, but anything fish scared sehyoon. jun has gone on a no-fish diet just for the creature.

jun wanted to protect the boy with his life, but he didn't know how to keep him secret. he wasn't meant to be on land, leaving in a human environment, but jun could never let the boy go now. he's too attached.

it's midnight, and jun lays awake, the same thoughts rushing through his head like the night before, and the night before that. he sighs, continuing to pet sehyoon's soft hair.

tears start to stream down his blushed cheeks. he tries saying silent to not awake the slumbering creature, but it didn't work.

sehyoon turns his head to look at jun, the moonlight of the window facing to the back of jun capturing his features perfectly. the same milky white, pupil-less eyes meet his.

"is there something wrong jun?" sehyoon asks. his korean wasn't too terrible, but it wasn't fantastic either. he was like a foreigner learning, and he technically was a foreigner learning. jun taught him all the korean he knows now, and has been teaching him for about 1 year.

"no, nothing's wrong hyoonie, just go back to-"

"but tears mean sad, right?" sehyoon sits up, looking at jun. he wipes his finger across jun's cheek, wiping away the salty tears. "you are sad."

"no, i'm not-"

"do not lie, jun." sehyoon states sternly, causing jun to roll his eyes.

"fine, i'm sad." he confesses, using the sleeve of his shirt to wipe the rest of his tears away.

"why is you sad?" asked sehyoon, in broken korean.

jun looks into the creature's eyes, sighing. "i just don't want to lose you."

sehyoon's mouth drops to an "o" shape. he wraps my arms around jun, the same moist and weirdly slimy arms embracing him again.

"jun will never lose me, i am his."

"you're not mine,, hyoon-"

sehyoon squeezes jun harder, earning a yelp from the human brunet.

"i am jun's."

jun inhales deeply and sighs. he hugs his arms back around the creature's body, petting his soft back hair.

"you are jun's." he murmurs softly.

jun finds sehyoon beached at the daecheon beach one late night when the beach was practically empty.

it's almost like he stole him, but he got too attached to let the creature go back home.

he didn't know what he was diving head first into when he took the sea creature home.

✰ started 20180712
✰ ended ///

mermaid!sehyoon x human!junhee
sehjun / a.c.e