Chapter One

Kyles POV:

I walked to the bus stop nervously. I know what was gunna happen. It happens everyday. Everyday no matter what. Only one helps me threw it all. Kenny. Shockingly Kenny stood by me. Thinking my best friends Stan well ex-bestfriend would...he didn't. He did it along with the whole school. I reached the bus stop to only see Kenny. I sighed with relief. I walked up next to Kenny and waited for him to turn on me now. " Hey Ky " He said looking at me. He didn't turn on me. Wait it might be a trick. " Hey Ken, Anything new?" I asked looking at him. He just chuckled. " Don't worry Ky, I'm not going to turn on you like those assholes." I smiled at that. He won't turn on me as much as I didn't believe it...I did. Soon something came that I wish I didn't. I was pushed onto the ground by the one and only Eric Cartman. I sighed lightly about to get up until that fat ass put his foot on my back pushing my face into the ground. Jeez he was still fat as before. " G-Get off me " I tried to say to him. " Shut the hell up!" He yelled at me. I sighed. The bus drove around the corner. He got off me and got on the bus. Kenny walked to my side to help me up. Kenny and me got on the bus. I wiped some dirt off my face. I've stopped fighting back a couple years ago. They could or would gang up on me. So it's no use. I felt something go across my cheek. I see Kenny put a bandaid there. I must've cut my cheek. " Thanks " I mumble only enough for him to hear.

~Time skip after school~

I wave by to Kenny as I started to walk home. I decided to go to Starks pond for a while. I finally got there and sat down on a bench. Before I knew it, it was dark out. I pull out my phone and check the time. 9:34 my phone read. I got up and started to walk home. When I got home I unlocked the door and walked inside. I went into the kitchen to see a note. Not bothering to fully read it. Something about my mom, dad and Ike going somewhere to someplace for so long. I grabbed a snack and headed up to my room. I opened my door put my snack on my desk and turned on the lights. I yelped a bit when I saw a figure on my bed. He had a purple coat with a ' M ' on it. A little question mark thingy on his head too with a black mask and what was underwear pulled over his pants. " Don't worry Kyle, I'll be here for you" He said before hopping out the window....

A/N: Yay chapter one is done! I know about coon and friends lets just say that didnt happen or whatever. Anyway...Thanks for reading!