Chapter two

Kyle's POV:

I sighed sitting up from my bed. I put my hand on my throat and swung my legs off the bed. I coughed and let out a low 'oww'. I wondered who that was from last night. Was it a dream? Well whatever it was I needed to get ready for school. Getting dressed after taking a shower. Eating some breakfast heading out the door. I sighed and started walking. It's hard to believe someone who used to be my best friend sided with cartman. What did I ever do to deserve this. After walking Kenny caught up with me. "Kyle, wait up!" He said as he was slowing down. I stopped and walked back to him so he was next to me. "I figured you wouldn't remember" Kenny said taking a breath. "There's no school today." Oh shit. That's right I totally forgot! Good. That means no cartman or Stan. I chucked. "Yeah I totally forgot." He gave a slight smile. "So, wanna come back to my place and hang out?" I asked. Me and Kenny hadn't hung out in a while. He nodded and we made our way back to my house. Once we got there, we walked in and I explained to him how my parents were on a vacation. We went up to my room. "What do you wanna do?" He asked walking into my room. I shrugged. "Hey, Ken..." I started. "Have you ever seen a man in a purple outfit?" I continued. He raised an eyebrow. "I saw him last night...he had a purple cape with a hood. A mask and a pair of underwear over whatever he was wearing. He also had a question mark thing on his hood." I said. He looked at me and laughed. "Kyle, what kind of drugs are you on?" He asked still laughing. "So...I take that as a no?" I asked. "Well it's a possibility you did see...this mystery man." He said.

~Night time~

It was about midnight maybe. I was tired. I changed into pajamas and walked back into my room. I jumped when I saw him...the man. "Who are you..?" I asked. "And how did you get into my room? I had my window locked" I also asked. "I am someone who you can talk to, someone who won't judge you. If your having a bad day, I'm that someone you can talk to." He said. "I know a few tricks" He said answering my questions. He got by the window. "And the name's Mysterion" He said before jumping out the window. When I looked out the window..he was gone.

A/N: WOOOO!! ITS AN UPDATE! Hope you enjoyed leave me some suggestions if you'd like. Hope you are enjoying this so far. I apologize for not updating so much.