PBGxReader -The good part-

"Nooo!" I cried, throwing my controller across the room. Laughs from the normal boots club echoed around me as I rolled around on the floor in anguish. I had died in the game I was playing for the third time in the past five minutes.
"I give up." I mumbled.
"Aww c'mon!!" Austin said. "You can't give up yet, you're about to get to the good part!"
"Nope. I'm done." I said, putting my hands up and walking out of the room. Playful awwws and boos surrounded me as I walked away for a much needed break.

  I entered the kitchen and breathed a sigh of relief. It finally felt like I could breath again. Having an entire group of people watch you play a game can be exhausting. Especially when your crush is there. I got a glass of water and sat on the counter as I drank it.

I've had a crush on Austin for a while now. Jeff found out pretty easily, and he always teases me about it. It's something I've learned to deal with, but Austin remains oblivious to my feelings.

   I heard the game resume and figured someone had decided to just play for me. Chatter and banter could be heard from the living room, soon turning into hushed whispers. I hummed softly to myself, curious as to what was so important. Then, Austin entered the kitchen. He looked slightly flustered, his cheeks flushed pink and his hair slightly messy. I could feel a blush rising to my cheeks. He looked adorable.
"Oh, hey." He smiled at me, and it felt like my heart was gonna explode. His expression turned into a one of concern.
"Are you feeling alright? You looked kinda red."
He stepped closer and placed the back of his hand to my forehead. After a moment he sighed.
"I can't really feel if you're warm... Oh wait! This might work." He then pressed his lips to my forehead. I felt like I was melting, heat rising to my cheeks. He pulled away and looked at me. His face was still concerned.
"See! You're even warmer now!" He said, almost triumphantly. I just shook my head.
"It's because of you, silly."
He seemed taken aback.
"W-what?"
"Well, I'm blushing.. Because..."
"Because..?" He said, dumbfounded. How had he not noticed? Hadn't I made it obvious enough that I liked him? I had to tell him eventually, so now seemed like a good time.
"...Because I like you."
After a brief moment, I tried to hop off the counter and run away, but Austin was to fast. He slammed his hands down on either side of me, pressed his body into mine, and kissed me. At first, my mind couldn't process what was happening. Then I realized, and I was on cloud nine. I slung my arms over his shoulders, and he stepped in between my legs, deepening the kiss. I could basically feel myself melting as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me impossibly close. I had never had a full body contact make out session like this before and hoo boy it was heaven on earth.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally pulled away. We both would have kept going if we didn't need to breath. His face was entirely crimson and I'm sure mine was the same. I slowly tried to get down from the counter, but Austin was not having it. He kissed me again as I slowly descended, not stopping once I reached the ground. When I finally managed to pull away, I giggled.
"You're a pretty needy kisser."
He chuckled.
"That's because I'm kissing you."
My heart felt like it was melting. I nuzzled my head into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into him. He was warm and soft, and pretty much everything I loved about the world.
I tried to speak, but my words came out muffled. He laughed.
"You're so cute." He said softly.
I giggled. I was in heaven, standing there in his arms. I wished I could be like that forever.

That is, until Jon walked in.
"EWWW GET A ROOM!" He yelled, causing everyone else to come rushing in. I quickly pushed myself away from Austin and I could feel heat rising to my cheeks once more.
I felt paralyzed. I had no idea what to do. Austin took my hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. Then I had an idea. I began to pull Austin down the hall away from the others.
"Where do you think you're going?" Jirard asked playfully.
"Well you told us to get a room." I said with a wink. Everyone started freaking out as I pulled Austin into my bedroom and locked the door. Everyone on the other side was screaming. I fell to the floor in a fit of laughter. When I finally stood, there was Austin. His face was red, and he looked me up and down.
"I-I..."
I sat down on the edge of the bed.
"What?" I asked playfully.

"I love you." He said.
I froze. My brain was going haywire. I never thought the guy I've had a crush on for forever would ever say that to me. But yet here I was, in this moment. So I said the only thing that was on my mind.
"I love you too."
Austin slowly moved towards me, pushing me back on the bed. He climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately. He poked his tongue at my bottom lip, asking for permission. I complied and the kiss deepened even more as he slid his tongue into my mouth. After a while I jerked my hips up, wishing for more contact. He slowly began to grind his hips against mine. I moaned into his mouth, causing him to grind harder. He began to kiss down my jawline and down to my neck, nipping at the skin and no doubt leaving marks behind.
Before we could get any further, there was a loud knock at the door.
"I would appreciate if you guys didn't do this right now." Jon yelled through the door. Austin sighed and climbed off of me. I sat up and pouted as he opened the door.
"C'mon dude." Austin said. "We were just getting to the good part!"