Chapter 1: The Fight

Then i woke up,yawning, yep, this is the day, the day that I'll smack and kick Naomi's ass. Hehehe, I dressed, I put all of my armor in my bag  along with my Terra blade, I  combed my blonde hair and some shade of red then forms a bun.

When I was ready to go  I walked out of the room I saw Sir Morton and Naomi kissing. Shit, I wanna vomit!

This is shitty disgusting! Then Naomi realized my existence behind them, she forms her lips saying: "I'll win~ then the bitch winked.
I just formed my face with disgust, ew, kadiri face, hwehwe^^, but anyways, I have to keep on going.

ANO YUN!? AKALA NYO BA MAIINGGIT AKO HA?
WALANG FOREVER!!!
shit, naman, ang bitter mo dre, Sabi ng aking konsyensa. Wth, wag mo Kong guluhin, shu shooo--

"Shit, what time is it!" I then quickly saw my watch.

"Shit! I'm late, for the freaking fight!" I then rushed to the garden of Eden.

The Emcee spoke, "Where is Mizuki Reighone Sakamiko? Is she afraid to fight our Naomi?"
The crowd then yells, where is she!?

Nagbihis ako agad ng aking armor, and my Terra blade, I hold it tightly. When I managed to get to the center of the arena of garden of Eden, the crowd wildly yelled. "CLASH OF SABERS! CLASH OF SABERS!!!"

The Emcee then spoke again, "so, here's our one and only Mizuki, in the red corner! (I thought she was afraid of Naomi).

I raised my middle finger, saying, "Fuck you." I said coldly, the crowd then sits on their respective classes, but still, one assassin is not sitting down, he yells: "I love you babe, Mizuki!!!"
Wtf--it's my childhood friend, Kenzo~ one of the most elite assassin, Prince of Charlemagne.

I saw Naomi on the other side with her sword, glaring at me, then she flips her hair.

Emcee: when Sir Morton, adviser of Saber class raise his sword, the fight will begin.

Sir Morton: good luck, ready... Fight! Then he raised his sword quickly.

I run quickly towards her, taking a nicer grip of my sword

I know her weakness, she maybe more powerful than me but as always, she doesn't use her brain.

How pitiful... She uses too much power and energy in every move. More like--she doesn't think before she move.

She was quickly gonna strike me~ especially using her noblephantasm, it was kishin, it adds the sword like the power and speed of lightning.

Calculating her every move, I knew she'll throw a nice good punch in my face.

I quickly ducked, dodged her, grabbing her leg, then throws her down to the ground. (I then formed a battle stance again)

We both clashed our swords, it's like we'll never end. We're equal, Naomi on power and me in strategy. When she wounded my cheek, she laughed--

"What a weak shape you're in Mizuki." She then laughed.

I gritted my teeth.

"Don't underestimate me you shitty brat!" I then released my noblephantasm "CRIMSON LIGHTNING!!!"

She keeps on running, fuck, you can run but you can't hide bitch!

She was hit multiple times of my lightning, wounded on her legs and arms.

When she was about to step again, I quickly threw my dagger.
But unfortunately, she managed to dodge it.fuck--

Naomi was so wounded, when she was about to fall, Kenzo quickly dashed and caught her in his arms.

"Look, let's stop this, she's my---sister." Kenzo looks down.
All of the crowd are talking about him.

I'm just---wow, that bitch is his sister!? Wtf---he cares more for her. I'm gonna get out of here.

I removed my armor, put on my invisible cloak then flew away.

Shit...I want some beer...

I then went to the beerhouse.
"One strong flamming dragon please." I said coldly.

Waiter: okay ma'am. Here's your beer.

I drank it continuously. UGH--that shit!

I was already so drunk, then a cute guy asked me. "Are you okay, Mizuki?"

Me: nope, geez, lalala la la~

Guy: geez, you're so drunk.

Me: whatever, puta, mga gago sila, Alam mo ba Yung feeling na sobra Kang nasaktan.

Guy: Wala eh, matagal na kitang pinagmamasdan, then it turns out, you're just my type.

Me: Pwede bang ikaw na lang mahalin ko?~
(my vision was a little blurry--)

Guy: pede Naman, dalhin na laang kita sa bahay.

Me: sige Lang, gusto ko ng sex eh.

He chuckled, he carried me---

And I just passed out.
____________________________________
Well, I just woke up from a nightmare.
(Slightly gasping for air)
Shit, in my dream, I was drunk then I had sex with a stranger.

"Neknek nya." Napabulalas nalang ako--

I looked at my outfit, wtf---i'm only wearing a t-shirt and a panty!?
I felt pain in my forehead, feeling a little dizzy.

"What the hell happened?" I questioned myself. There was a boy that came out of the door then says "hi!!!"

I then summoned my Terra blade, forming a fighting stance.

"What the motherfucking hell did you do to me!?" I shouted at him.

"Woah, woah, princess, I'll tell you what happened last night, if you just put down your weapon." He says in a calm tone.

"Fine--if you don't explain to me I'll kill you." I said in a fierce face.

"Please sit down first." He insisted, and I sat.

"Look, you we're so crazy last night, when I was carrying you, an unexpected rain fell down, we're both wet. When we came to my house, you're saying, "I feel so cold, please kiss me" , you drag me to bed, starting to kiss me, I said, "you're gonna regret if I do that. I can't resist".

(Sighs) "And we kissed, I was trying to resist but I can't, I have a tranquilizer serum, so, you're asleep back then when I changed your clothes, you may have a cold if I didn't change it, hehe^^"

"You--what!?" I was so furious.
"Pervert!!!" Instead of chasing him, I suddenly cried. I remember it now.

"Kenz-zo--why does it has to be her~" i cried my heart out.

This unknown guy suddenly hugged me from my back.

My vision was already blurry---i fell down but I know he watched me when I was about to fall.

Author's note:
Hwehwe^^ sowwy po late na mag update! Please comment po. I love you so mga parz! Enjoy!