Chapter 12:

A/N: Thanks for reading so far! i'd like to thank 1D_Niall_Fan. She's been so nice! (: Anyway enough of my rambelling.. heres chapter 12. 

*Next Morning* 

*Harry's POV*  

I woke up and Megan was asleep on beside me in the top bunk, I jumped over her and took her phone out from under the pillow. I went and called Louis.

"Lou?"

"yes"

"I have an idea.. erm Megan's asleep still and we need to wake her up. Lets throw water on her!" I said finding the whole situation so funny.

"Yeah we have to! Do we have a bucket?"

"Nope, but there's a basin in the sink fill it up with COLD water, this will be fun."

"YAAAY!" Louis screeched.

"She's going to kill me." I giggled.

"She will get over it." Louis said getting hyped.

We walked into the room and Megan was facing the wall, perfect.

"1..2..3.. go!" I whispered to Louis as we both held the basin of freezing cold water, we threw it and it landed on her. We ran as fast as we could.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, MY PHONE WHAT OH MY GOD WHO DID THAT AHHH!" Megan said screaming breathing heavily.

"Oh for god sake Niall why did you do that to Megan?" I siad looking at Niall while he was innocently eating his cereal.

"What?" He said looking up from the bowl and stared at me like I just asked him to multiply 67844 by 5753 in his head.

"Shhh nothing." 

I heard Megan coming our of the room soaked, I was trying to contain my laughing while Louis was totally blowing our cover rolling on the floor laughing.

"What was the for?" She smirked finding the funny side.

"Ask Niall."

"I know it wasn't poor Niall, oh Harry I need to hug you." She ran at me soaking me with her wet clothes.

"I see what you did there, wow that water is cold."

"We kinda did have ice cubes in it though Harry.." Louis replied.

"Your in on it too?" Megan gasped looking at Louis who was still on the floor.

"No way don't look at me." 

"WAIT DID YOU GUYS DESTROY MY PHONE?"

"Nope here it is." I said taking it out of my pocket.

"You're lucky mister, i'm going to get changed then me and Jodie have a suprised planned for you and the rest of the boys, especially you Harry, your going to love it." 

"Oh wooopie what is it?" Niall said jumping in my face. 

"Wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." 

"Oh great."Can't wait.

*Megan's POV* 

I walked into the bedroom and took off the wet sheet and left it on the floor to dry, then I walked into the suitcase area, it's where all of us dumped our suitcases before we unpacked them.

I picked out a pair of shorts we bought the other day and a top, I picked out a pair of grey vans, blowdryed my hair and just left it natural.

"Jodie you ready?" I shouted into her room.