Chapter 13. Jaria? Or...

Jason rushed out into the corridor that Aria was striding on a while ago. Kenna saw him since she was heading in the opposite direction and she raised her hand.

"Hey, what's up Dad?" she asked brightly and Jason approached her hurriedly.

"Just running down to the lobby. Hey Addy, would you do me a favour and keep Cece company, willya? Thanks." Jason said and hurried off as his daughter walked away. Suddenly he turned back.

"Do I look alright? Like presentable or something? Not too old?" he called out nervously.

"You look great Dad, young and great." Kenna said and smiled, wondering why on earth her father was acting that way but then the realisation hit her and a Cherishire Cat grin covered her face.

A few moments later, Jason was in the lobby again, nervously looking for his ex and this time he bumps into the real Addison. He looked down on her, obviously confused.

"Dad." Addison cried excitedly, her eyes widening happily.

"I thought you were going to keep Cece company?" Jason asked with furrowed eyebrows and Addison looked surprised.

"I was?" She asked in confusion but then realised, quickly smiling. "Yeah, I was. I was just looking for her actually," suddenly she hugged him, "It's great to see you."

"It's great to see you too squirt," Jason laughed and then he looked at her again, confused, "Nice outfit. Now go on," he said and pointed to the elevator. Addison nodded and watched him rush off as the elevator doors slid open and out came a woman with long, curly blond hair, blue eyes and sharp features who was primping herself in front of her compact mirror. Cece noticed Addison and gave her a look.

"Have you seen your father?" she asked haughtily and Addison raised an eyebrow at her.

"You talking to me?" she raised an eyebrow and Cece frowned at her.

"What are you, Robert De Niro? Of course I am talking to you," she snapped. Addison then realised to whom she was talking to and slowly smirked.

"Ohh, Cece. Uh yeah, just saw him," she said and continued to size her up.

"Well hel-lo, where is he?" the blond snapped, glaring at the girl.

"I think he went...that way." Addison said and pointed in the general direction Jason ran off to but she continued to stare at Cece.

"What are you staring at?" Cece snapped, getting irritated at the unwanted interest.

"Oh nothing, you're just really...pretty." Addison smirked and this seemed to irritate Cece more.

"Don't tell me you're suddenly going to break your rotten streak and be nice to me?" she snapped, "If you see your father, tell him I'm waiting."

Addison watched her go with a look of distain, wondering how on earth her father could even consider marrying someone like her. "Whatever you say, Cruella." She said to herself.

XXX

Jason ducked his head into the hotel gift shop, looking for Aria. Instead her found Kenna buying a candy bar. He did a double-take, confused. "What are you doing? I thought you were gonna..."

"-She wasn't in her room dad." Kenna cut him off, throwing him a smile.

"She wasn't? oh...okay, see you in a little bit, honey." He said in confusion then walked off.

"If not sooner, dad." Kenna muttered to herself with a small giggle.

Jason walked along the corridor, looking through a bank on windows and thought he saw Aria walking through the garden. He tried to get a closer look but got caught in the midst of a group of Japanese tourist.