2

I was walking outside today and I saw Hank sitting on a bench drinking beer, when he saw me.. all he said was ''What the hell are you doing here? Fucking android, just go home!'' he didn't even say hi to me nor he called me by my name. Why is he acting that way, did I do something wrong? As soon as he said that I just walked away, I didn't want to bother him.

As I was walking my led turned yellow and I was thinking those same dark thoughts, why don't they just leave me alone? I stopped thinking about them right away when I heard a little girl's voice ''Hello Connor! Where are you going?'' the little girl was Alice, I met her last week when I was walking outside with Sumo, ''Hello there Alice, and I am just walking back to home''. When I said that, her eyes looked.. worried? ''Connor, is everything all right? You look sad..'' I just stared at her in confusion and then I hear a voice whispering 'Just ignore her and go away, she doesn't even care about you' I stared at her for a few seconds until I just walked away.

Was it right for me to just walk away? It's not like she really cares or anything so I guess it was right... When I was back home I gave Sumo some food and then I sat on a couch and closed my eyes. Androids can't fall asleep, but we can pretend that we are sleeping, I just kept my eyes closed and I started hearing voices inside my head, they said that Hank would rather be dead than be with me, they said that everyday Hank tries to find a way to kill himself, they said that Hank doesn't want me near him, because he starts to feel depressed when he looks at me.

I opened my eyes after three minutes and then I thought 'Should I find a way to stop Hank, should I find a way to make Hank happy, should I find a way to make sure that he will never drink beer again?' how would I ever make Hank happy? I think I should just- ''Oi android I am back!'' I saw Hank coming inside, I walked to Hank and asked ''Hello Hank, you look tired, I think you should go to sleep'' Hank just stared at me and said ''I sleep when I want to sleep okay?! Just be a nice little robot and shut the fuck up, thank you.'' After he said that I heard a voice whispering..

'He hates you'