chapter 1 Chilli

Ok guys before I start the story i want to say that with story I'm gonna go person by person with each chapter and when that's done I'm gonna talk about both groups fame I hope y'all understand.

Hello my name is Rozonda Thomas and I'm 20 years old and my dream is to to become a singer I've always wanted to be a singer my biggest inspiration is Michael jackson, Janet Jackson, and prince. I grew up with a single mom she did everything that my father couldn't I admire my mom so much.

Hey mom. I said

Hey baby what's up. Mom said

Nothing I just want to say that I love you so much mom. I said while crying

Awww Rozonda I love you too ok. Mom said

Ok well I'm about to go to work see you later. I said

Ok. Mom said

Later on I went to work well I don't have a actual job but I do background dancing for a duo group called Damien Dame. I mean i really don't like the job but it's paying the rent.

Ok y'all five, six, seven, eight. The choreography said

I was dancing to the rhythm and i really think I was killing it I was all hype.

Great job Rozonda. The choreography said

Thank you. I said

When i looked over all the girls was talking about me they just jealous because i dance better than them.

Later on when I got home

Hey mom. I said

Hey Baby how was work. Mom said

It was ok but I really want to be a singer mom. I said

It's ok Rozonda you'll be a singer one day. Mom said

Ok guys that was chapter 1 I hope y'all like it stay tuned for chapter two. Also I'm gonna have TLC be in the same year as NWA I'm doing it that way because it makes since.