left behind

...beeep beeep beeep....(alarm...5 am) monday

aaahhh i need to get up now its alredy 5 :10 common "nana get up will you"i said my self and there is someone alredy on my door ...as i open my door my nanny was standing...

"oh dear ! you were sleeping you should hurry up your father will be at school by 8:30 probabbly"she said

but school stats by 9:00 and its 5:20 now i need to take a shower then run and completre todays work then watching bts latest updades at Vlive while eating and finally getting ready dont i have much time.....

"oh yeah....i will be down by 10 mins nan" i said

"that's good " by that she left

i took shower within 5 mins and change into black track suit and ran down

dane and jhon are alredy down wow my parents are also down i guess they were discussing something thats why by seeing me they stop talking...."its ok nana you can deal with it" i said my self

"hey dane hii jhon;hey mom what brings you heloo dad"

" ooh my baby girl is probebly staying up all night and studing...look at the dark circles"

"comon maa....nana is just nana no one can compare to her but i dont get you just wasting your sleep for stupid books"

"hey mind you mouth you little ball"

"nana ..."

"its ok my daughter"

"dad we are your only sons"

silence....(ah m sry maa m sry dad)

"jhon"

"m sry dad m sry maa"

"oh its ok your only my sons"

"haa nana for you letter came i guess from your friend" nany said

"she dont have any friends"

"dad"

"whats wrong did you forget only books are friends"

"nan give it to me"

"there is also a box"

"show"

she gave me a box and the letter .... i opened it (to dear book warm.....from your handsome joy)........what did i read correct it is it is from joy ohh ohh my god did he actully send me a letter....

i ran up to my room

"nana werent you going to run"

"nana"

i closed my room door and sat behind the door..slowly opend the letter

"hey nana do you remember me ,yeah of corse you remember me m the most handsome guy you would see (as if) dear nana i dont know did i did right by sending you this but i guess your our friend and you have equall rigt to know so those are our last photo copy i send that to all so here for you and the charms that we bought for eachother you did'nt came that day nor you gave as any but we all bought for you one so thats there and the letters we wrote for eachother are also there and most importantly rokey ...he is i dont know how to say or how you will react i dont want to regret it so he is no more with us (what what do he mean i mean he is kidding right) today is his fenural i hope you will come because you are the last person whome he wanted to see this is my contart no. XXXXXXX any time you can call....your most handsome joy.."