•Stranger•

Ayano

"I mean both of you sure do have a problem, and I don't think you should continue it before is gets even more siri-ous enough for me to get you two kicked out." The short haired one continued. I'll give her that she really knows how to annoy people.

"Who are you, you're just a measly little trainee" said the blond one, "I may be a trainee but at least I'm not a bi-stander pathetically judging people thinking I have the right to" She said irritatedly. Kanami came into the situation approaching the short haired one and stood next to her. "Who do you think you are calling us pathetic" the blonde spoke, "she thinks she's a human unlike you two" Kanami blurted.

"Hmph" they both said in unison and left.

"Thanks you two, but I really had this one" Jungkook said, "did you really now, lovesick boy?" Kanami asked, "man you really need to learn how to protect your girl" the short haired one joked around. I immediately coughed and glared at her. "I was only joking hehe" the short haired one laughed. "I'm Katsumi by the way, Katsumi soma, nice to meet you."

"Well thanks for the help, I'm Ayano Koiso" I greeted back.

"I heard from Kanami that you're auditioning, I really hope you join, and I also hope you become a part of the group with us... I mean you seem pretty cool... anyways we have to go now, we just ended our break and need continue training." Katsumi said as she walked away with Kanami, I mean pulled by Katsumi.. they both waved as they walked. "Have fun lover boy" Kanami shouted. Jungkook went red immediately.

Wait I remember that short haired one... oh right, she's the other weird one in the cafe with Kanami.

Jungkook cleared his throat and said; "well anyway... let's go back to the studio and start training again."

Wait what?!

"I swear I already auditioned" I cried, "Well the thing is, I want to make sure you are as prepared as possible for the tough training so I will be giving you a taster... so" he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the studios; "let's go!"

~
After hardcore training
~

Knock knock.

"Jeon Jungkook" the person knocking the door said.

"Yes?" Jungkook replied

"May I speak with you outside?" The person said. "Okay, I will be right there" Jungkook said getting up from his chair leaving; "stay here I will be back"

"Okay" I said emotionlessly as I continued staring into space.

Jungkook

"Jungkook" the staff called out, "Yes what's up?" I asked, she gave a bit of an insecure feeling, her face was forming into a worried expression as she said; "there's been a strange person lingering around he studio these couple of days, he has been wearing masks... he even asked us about Ayano."

"That's strange, thanks for telling me I will try to see if I can see their intentions" Jungkook suspiciously said.

And with that I left and went back into the room.

-

Ayano

For the past few days I had this lingering feeling that someone is stalking me, and it's not Jungkook this time, it feels like it's a very dark and awful person.

I jumped when I heard the door open. This happened three times today Koiso calm yourself.

"Everything ok?" I asked, "everything's just fine" Jungkook said but he didn't seem like it as he made the worlds most serious face, but I decided not to ask as seen as he doesn't want to tell me.

The training after that went a bit awkward as both of us seemed tense for a different reason. "Let's end the training today, we both seem a bit tired" Jungkook said, I agreed and stood up to go take a shower as he left, he really does have everything here.

~
After a peaceful bath time of Ayano mostly washing her brown hair.
~

"Ahh~ That was a nice bath" I said as I wrapped myself around a red towel and headed to the main room.

I went up to my bag with my clothes in, that I bought from my part time job, speaking of which, I have been skipping school... oh well.

I was a stupid human for leaving my clothes here as I knew I needed to change... I hope Jungkook doesn't enter to see me in this state.

But just to my luck, someone entered the room and it indeed was Jungkook. He immediately turned red and closed the door behind him when he saw me, I also was giving up on life as the atmosphere became hot. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Uhm i-is everything okay there?" Jungkook voice echoed, "y-yes don't worry about it" I replied panicked. My luck is the best thing ever isn't it? "Ok, cool, I'll be off then" he awkwardly laughed after saying that.

I quickly wore my black jeans and a red top that complemented it, I looked in the mirror and saw how nicely the clothes I picked complemented me.

"I look good" I gave my self a cocky compliment.

I left the shower and dried my hair heading towards the hall of the studio, it was dark outside but I needed to take a walk to shake these strange feelings I have been getting these past days.

During my walk through the hallway I encountered Katsumi and Kanami, "hey there, we meet again" said Kanami, "hello" I smiled.
"What brings you here late at night" Katsumi said, "it's not that late, it's only 18:00pm" I said with a straight face, "hehe I mean, in this dark weather" Katsumi awkwardly laughed, "it's not a dark weather it's afternoon so it's a dark sky." I stated giving up on life.

Katsumi coughed as she felt like she lost; "damn roger she's clever, it actually stings." I just laughed at her silliness, "I mean it wasn't hard to beat you as seen as your context wasn't correct" I said, "Ouch I felt that sting" Kanami slapped Katsumi. "Hey why you hittin' me?" Katsumi proceeded to slap Kanami's butt. "Ya perve" Kanami hisses, "says the one that made out with my bottle the other day" Katsumi came back, I laughed knowing exactly what she was talking about.. "shipped" I said, "what?" Kanami said in a shock, Katsumi choked on air; "me and her fight 24/7 I don't think it's gonna work" Katsumi laughed, "nah I still ship" I sneakily smiled.

"Anyways I'm off to get fresh air see ya, katami" I chuckled leaving them to have a scoff face at each other.

-

-

I was currently walking, the sky was nice, but not like my emotions, the tinglish feeling I have been getting intensified. I immediately looked back trying to capture what was following me, but I wasn't expecting to see a shadow... I mean I was, but not one that looked like a monster.

I started running but body tensing up from the adrenaline, this isn't a normal day isn't it...

The clouds started to thicken causing a fog. My heart beat increasing each second as I was trying to find the nearest safest spot, but as I ran towards a cross rode more figures appeared... they formed a circle around me including the one looking like a monster.

"Well well Well, look what we have here, a girl shouldn't be lingering by herself all alone." The monstrous creature said.

One of them came close to me with a cloth, I tried blocking the cloth but then two other hands grabbed me and with that the person placed a cloth over my mouth and I fell into the depths of darkness...