What should we do

Lauren's POV

crap I say to myself how could I be such a retard the roads are blocked and theres no way out of this city. wait the exist through the woods.

The only reason I know this is because I use to hunt in those woods and one day I was tracking a buck and he lead me to an open field. sure it's a good 50 miles but it will be a good start to our journey. I mean we will still have a long ways to go till we hit Hershel's house. I know what it looks like because we went there to go horse back ridding.

"CRYSTAL" maxwell calls! I speed to a stop I was so lost in thought that I almost hit a puppy running from zombies. max I told my baby brother. "yes crystal" he responds. " no matter what you get to Hershel's house got it!" he nodded his head yes quickly. I hop out the car and grab the scared confused puppy and hop back in the car. I hand the puppy to max and tell him to calm the puppy. he brushes the soft puppy and it soon falls asleep in maxes lap.

"Good" I say. I think the puppy likes you I giggle. ya I think it dose. He laughs. "Ok we can't keep calling the dog it" I say. ya let me "Check what it is" maxwell says. It's a.....

*************************************

What should it be guys a boy or a girl? you tell me I know it's a short chapter but it's better than nothing right. and whatever the dog is what should the dogs name be? Keep giving me ideas and tell people about this book thxs and love ya.😘