1•💚

New York

1:45 AM

Ara

"Ok  Mrs.Seville  I'll see you then ..ok bye bye." I hung up the phone with my modeling agent about a new project . She had gotten a letter from the author or Vogue magazine saying they want me to be in a shoot for there next front cover . I smiled at the love of my career and how far it's brought me in my life . I walk over to my closet to find something to wear for today .
   I was going to the mall to do some shopping and stopping by the grocery store to restock my empty  cabinets.
"Hmm...oh this is cute!" I squealed grabbing my gray "Thrasher" shirt and blue ripped jeans . Summer time in NY was always a nice weather for my wardrobe choices. I left my curly hair free as put on my watch and white huaraches.

I went to the bathroom applying light make up and some lip gloss . I grabbed my purse and I walked out my house locking the door. I hopped into my all black Mercedes as I proceeded to the mall.

••••

Once I arrived I headed to Sephora . I had ran out of foundation and my favorite mascara so I went in to grab those really quick .. well I got side tracked and ended up buying more than what I came in here for .
"Here's your bag thank you for shopping at Sephora , have a nice day. " the cashier smiles at me handing over my two bags , "Thank you!" I smiled as I walked out into the crowd of people .
I looked around as I finally found where I would be going next . H&M . I could use a couple outfits ....

Adam

"Slim where are you bro." I asked annoyed. This dude is always late for something. He was suppose to meet me in the food court thirty five minutes ago.
"Chill out I'm here ." He chuckled as I hung up rubbing my temple .

I turn around to see him walking towards to me. "Your so annoying bruh, late again . " I sighed rolling my eyes as we did our handshake . "Come on Adam don't be so uptight ." He laughed playfully pushing me .

We headed inside footlocker . I was looking for a new pair of shoes to add to my collection . Not that I really needed any.. considering I brought three pairs last week. Including the life supply in my closet ...

Everyone says I have a "problem". I just refer to  myself as a sneaker head .
I was looking around for about fifteen minutes when I found some baby blue retro high tops. They immediately caught my eye as I pick them up asking the shoe salesman for my size .
Within minutes he walk over to me with them ,
"Thanks my brotha." I smiled as I open the box sliding them on . I walked around as I stood in the mirror .
"Otayy saleh!" Slim compliments as I playfully roll my eyes. I put them back in the box as I took them over to the cashier . He rung them up as I grabbed them walking out of the store to our next destination.

After 18 minutes of waking ...

"Come onnn Adam she was totally peng!!" Slim babbled eating his cinnamon pretzel.

"Slim considering she was old enough to be your mother , ima pass." I chuckled shaking my head .
We had walked pass an older lady earlier who was eyeing slim pretty hard .
Slim being the retard he is played along flirting with her as I looked in disgust .

Now he won't shut up about how "fine" she was. I should tell Sohfia.

"You a hater ." Slim laughed pushing me as I tumbled to the left . My body coming in contact with another as I watched them and their bags fall.

"Omg I'm so ..sorry. " I struggled to speak as I looked at the strangers face. She was gorgeous. My mind became clouded with all these unreadable thoughts.

I snapped out of my trance when I heard slim laugh. "The fuck wron witchu bruh!" I yelled pushing him as I quickly turned around to her .

"I am so sorry . He can be an idiot ALL the time. I hope your ok ma." I said sincerely as I helped her up then going to grab her bag as I handed them to her.

She gave me a nervous smile as she fixed her clothes . I stared into her hazel eyes as I scanned her facial features. Her pink plump lips coated with gloss , her clean jawline , and long eyes lashes . Her curls almost matching the complexion of mine.

"Oh it's ok, I understand .. I'm fine thanks ." She smiled as she scurries off . My eyes were glued to her as she walked away . She was bad .

"ADAM!" Slim yelled making me jump .

"What?!" I yelled angrily at the fact that he just embarrassed me like that. 
"You gotta crush !" He chanted pointing his fingers at me like a three year old. I brought my hand to the back of his head smacking it as he hissed .
"Ouch." He whined as I rolled my eyes continuing to walk .

•••••

We were sitting in Starbucks drinking our Carmel macchiato's. I was lost in my thoughts. I had to see her again. Everything about her had me wanting to know her.
I'll hopefully find her ,get her number , take her out and do my business . After that no contact . I know it sound harsh but I can't commit ... that's not me . I have so many reason why tho... it's just complicated .

"Adam stop daydreaming about her damn ! You've been doing it since we left the mall ." Slim said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up dumb ass. I can't stare out the window ?" I argued trying to cover up my lie .

He scoffed " Please you were drooling on your hand in the car . " he laughed sipping his drink .
"Whatever." I shrugged as I continued to figure out how i could see her again.

Damn I sound thirsty .. Im usually the one being chased around but .. I'm chasing her ? what's going on with me ?