Fifteen

"mother, it's not what it looks like" marshall said holding me back. The mom glared at us "oh but it sure is, locking lips with someone you never even told me about" she started sniffing "and what is that smell?"

Before he could answer his mom snarled "marshall how could you!? Bringing that abomination to the nightosphere, you know how vampires and werewolves are skorned enemies"

"mom that was a long time ago, the mushroom war has ended" marshall said gripping my hand. His mom just bared her teeth "but I don't dare take chances.." She started blabbing on and on about the war when all of a sudden.

"mom! stop!"  Marshall yelled, he brought me up next to him "mom we've been thru hell just to be together, can't you just let me have this one chance at happiness?"

She looked down at the ground "get out! You'll never have happiness, you souless monster" marshall was stricken, he stood forth "I have more soul than you, c'mon finn, cake we're leaving"

Marshall started dragging me off when I broke out of his grasp. I walked up to his mom "you don't even know a thing about marshall's soul" she laughed "and I suppose you do?"

"I know a hell lot more than you do" I spat before walking off. Hand in hand we walked out of the palace and found fionna resting on a rock, sleeping. Cake smiled and screamed in her face. She jumped up with a jolt "holy crab cakes, what the bunk cake!"

Cake fell to the ground, laughing. Marshall laughed as he drew the portal. After it drawn we all hopped inside and back to Aaa. We found ourselves in front of marshall's house, it was dark. Fionna yawned and she and cake walked off to get home. Marshall opened the door and sighed as soon as he saw the mess.

"I'll clean it up tomorrow" he said sullenly, I walked up behind him and played with his hair, trying to cheer him up "how about I stay over tonight, will that make you happy" I said, twirling a strand of his hair in my finger. He turned his head to face me, he smiled "of course, that always makes me happy"

I smiled and grabbed his hands, I began to lead him to the bedroom.He smiled and lifted me up, he threw me on the bed and laid on top of me. His smirk soon disappeared, I turned so I could lay on top of him. He never smiled, I placed me hand on his cheek "marshall what's wrong?"

He sighed "I'm still thinking about that blow I just had with my mom" I looked down at him "marshall she disrespected you, she deserved it"

"yeah but finn" he said scooping me up and putting me on his lap "she's still my mom"

"hey stop it!" I yelled "my family never respected me and my decisions". He grabbed my hands "but you ran away from your troubles"

"and if I didn't, I would never meet you" I said as a matter-factly. He smiled and kissed my head "I guess you're right, should I just forget about it?" He said looking into my eyes, I nodded.

~

I ended up falling asleep in marshall's arms, he held me and gently stroked my hair.

"I love you" he whispered, I could barely hear him but I managed to make out what he had said. I smiled before drifting off to sleep again.

Dream-

I was running but I had no idea who I was running from. I was running down an endless hallway, I could hear the pleas for help. And I realized the voices behind the doors was me. The lich, he was coming back for me.

"marshall!" I yelled out for my savoir to come but he never did. I was lost without him. I could hear the running coming closer and closer. I was running again until farther up I could see a form of light, I ran even faster to get to it.

When I got there it was a trick, the light turned into a dark light and wrapped itself around me, I heard the sinister laughter and I blacked out.

Crash!

I awoke with a jolt, it was just a dream, a dream about the lich. But what was that noise? I hopped out of bed and ran out of the room. I think it came from the kitchen, I ran in there to check it out. It was marshall he had paused and pans were everywhere. I smiled a 'really' smile, he pressed his lips together and stepped away from the kitchen.

"marshall what were you doing any way?" I asked before sitting down at the table. He smiled "I was going to make us a breakfast for two but I dropped some pans"

I laughed and leaned over the table to kiss him "sweetie...that's nice but from now on let me do the cooking, okay?"

He nodded, I sat back in my chair and -hmm- then the idea hit me. I jumped out of my chair and into the kitchen. I remember this recipe that my mom secretly made when the chefs weren't around, she and I would hide in her room and eat it.

I grabbed a pan off the ground and two eggs and cheese.

I came back with cheesy eggs and toast, I gave marshall his share. He studied the food and shrugged, he took a bite. He have me a thumbs up while we ate. After everything was finished I placed the dishes in the sink.

"marshall you do the dishes" I shouted sitting back down in my chair, he groaned "why do I have to do it?" He whined.

I smiled, innocently "because I cooked us breakfast and you didn't do anything you lump"

He smiled and stood up from his chair to do the dishes. After he finished we sat down on the couch, he had his on mine as he held me. An idea popped in my head.

"let's make a song" he lifted his head up "what? Finn do you even know how?"

I laughed "please as a child I wanted to be a poet, I know how to rhyme" he scoffed "okay fine" he reached for his guitar on the stand and started a little jingle.

He started humming and suddenly

I can not hide

What's on my mind

I feel it burning deep inside

I laughed and started finding words to go with it. We gotten so far in the song.

So take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Wild and running from our reason

They can't stop us from our freedom

Never gonna change my mind we can leave it all behind

Nothing's gonna stop us

No not this timmme

After we finished, we stared at each other. We burst out laughing.

"oh my glob marshall that was amazing, but what about the title for the song"

He thought for a moment when it hit him "how about rebel love song?"

I smiled and pulled him in a hug "I love it, it certainly describes us and this situation"

He smiled and agreeded

*okay so I know that's an actual song, by black veil brides. But pretend it doesn't exsist until marshall and finn made it. Okay

Ps I just love rebel love song

It's got to be one of my top ten. If you love black veil brides please comment and I'm sorry for the song to be little choppy

O_o