2

I am not a person to believe in fairy tales.

I know we don't get the lives of the characters we adore, be it be books or TV shows, or just someone conjured by our imagination.

But at the end of the day, we all are human beings.

And human beings do need to love and be loved.

You must be thinking, 'See, here again the fairy tale came in.'

But do you really think so?

Don't you want someone in your life whom you can go to.

Someone to share your time to,

to just hug them and sit in the comfortable silence and listen to each others heart beat,

to just cuddle in their arms and feel the warmth of their soul seep into yours,

to just kiss them when you feel like you need the strength of your other half.

I know our favourite characters endure so much to reach that point, but don't we struggle and in the end our characters actually reach that point and the struggle becomes worth it.

But the difference in reality and fairy tale is that our characters win at the end and we loose.

No matter how hard we try, no matter how tough a struggle we pass through, we loose.

We can't have that one person who fill our stomach with butterflies, to melt us, to make our legs go weak.

He doesn't have to be Tom Cruise or some handsome hunk.

Just a normal guy with whom my heart connects, who accepts me the way I am.

And the people around us eventually accepting us.

That will be enough for our life to become a fairy tale.

Isn't it?

I will remind again. This isn't about me. My well wishers don't need to panic. I am sailing in the finest mental and physical state.

These are just random thoughts.