•Ch1•

"Excuse me?" the boy asked nervously.

"The fuck do you want?" asked the driver back.

"Oh i-it's okay. Sorry f-for bothering you," the boy stuttered, already slowly making his way back to the small sidewalk next to the petrol station.

The petite young man almost reached the sidewalk when the, just a few minutes ago, rude voice, called him back.

"Hey hold on!" the man shouted this time just like another person.
"I-I didn't mean to be rude. Sorry," he said apologetic, "I can give you a ride you know."

The boy who was still looking at the ground raised his head at the man's statement.
"How do you know that I need a ride?"

"Uhm.. I don't really know. I mean besides the fact that you were holding your hand im the air, you just seemed like you could need it," he answered letting it sound more like a question at the end.
"So? Are you accepting my offer or not?"

"U-uh..yes of course. Thank you."
The homeless boy was hesitant at first but he knew he had no other choice and even if he would have declined the man's offer he couldn't know if somebody else would come and give him a ride, especially around this hour.

"Get in."

A few minutes later two boys sat in a black car riding on the motorway.

"May I know your name?"
"I'm Kim Taehyung. What about you?"
"Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk," the driver answered.

Then he continued, "Where do you need to be..Taehyung?"
Somehow Taehyung was pretty taken by surprise since he did know what he could possibly answer but he didn't know how to answer.

"Can you drive me to the next station maybe?"
Seconds passed until Jeongguk spoke up.
"Not to be unpolite but.. what are you doing, at almost 3 am, at a petrol station?"

Taehyung pondered how to describe his situation with the fewest words. No one of the drivers before asked him that question which surprised him too.
"I-I have nowhere elso to be," he said in the end.
"I don't understand," Jeongguk called Taehyung to be more particular.

"I have no place to sleep and-"
Before Taehyung could even end his sentence Jeongguk already interrupted him with an offer which Jeongguk didn't even realise that he supplied it.

"You can stay at my flat overnight," he said.

While Taehyung thought about the inviting offer Jeongguk asked himself what he just did.

Oh my lord. I just sounded like some creep. I don't even know this Taehyung and I'm asking him to sleep over? What am I thinki-

Jeongguk's thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice from Jeongguk's right.

"I'm literally a stranger, from a petrol station, you just met and you are sure you want to invite me over?" Taehyung asked a bit sceptical.

Jeongguk thought about his words for a moment, then spoke out some words himself.
"The real question is if you are sure if you can trust me? I mean, in the end I was the one asking if you wanted the ride," he said slightly amused.
—————
The day I wrote this chapter: ²⁹.₀₇.¹⁸
The day I published it: ³⁰.₁₂.¹⁸

oops.
i randomly decided to publish the first chapter.
i hope you liked it.
i know i was talking about how i will write my story beforehand but i've been stuck on ch8 since a few months now and i think it's just the lack of motivation.
so i decided to publish this as far as i can because i want to see if it's really worth writing this book and spending my time on wattpad instead of doing other things (:
so if this story gets enough 'attention' maybe it'll give me a boost of motivation and make me want to write more again.
i hope you understand.
-D.