2) Darker shade of grey

Chapter 2

Philia's view:
I have no idea what happened yesterday. Prue had spanked me. I still can't believe it. Since that happened, I haven't really been near her. My body still doesn't understand what that was. I just hope she won't punish me again, because I absolutely hated every second of it.

Also, we have summer holidays for two months, which means no school!

I'm in Phoebe's room right now, and we're just talking and watching T.v. A minute ago, Prue came upstairs and told us that lunch will be served in about an hour. We complained we were hungry now, but she insisted on making lunch later. Which made both of us a little mad.

„Phoebs, I have an idea. We have chocolate donuts in the fridge!" I tell my three year older sister, with a wide grin and an awesome plan.

„You're right Phia! But wait, what if Prue sees us?" Phoebe say first super excited, then a little scared.

„We'll be fine, sis. Also, if Prue doesn't give us food, we'll get some on our own!" I tell her, hoping she'd stand by my plan. In all honesty, I really don't want to do this alone. I want us both to do this together. As sisters. Quick fact, Phoebe and I are the youngest, and we're together 24/7. We love each other so much and can relate to the other so well. I mean, I love all of my sisters, but Phoebs and I just have a special bond.

Phoebe and I sneak into the kitchen, knowing that Prue is in the bathroom right now. We can hear the shower running. I open the fridge, and take two donuts out. We giggle quietly, as we're lifting the donut's up to our mouths.

„I would put them back." As soon as that voice appears, we both turn around as fast as we could. My heart was beating so loud, I thought Phoebe was actually able to it.

That voice doesn't belong to Prue, but to the only two years younger Piper. She can be almost as dominating, controlling and strict as Prue. Almost. She's younger than Prue, so she basically isn't our boss. So who even gives a shit? Not me.

„Why should we? Prue's not here right now." I tell Piper with my bratty voice. Yes, I have a bratty voice. I'm sixteen, I can get even brattier than that. That, that was nothing. Believe me. Just watch.

„But I'm here. And I wouldn't test MY limits hunny." Piper says with now crossed arms and a mad face. I still don't care. Lol.

„Oh, I'm totally fine with that. Just watch me." I say, as I take a big bite off my donut.

Phoebe lightly slaps my arm and shakes her head frightened. She puts her donut back in the fridge. Phoebe hasn't even taken a bite of hers. I don't get what her problem is.

Between, we've learned to sit down in Prue's room in a specific position, when we broke a rule or simply messed up. I've never had to do that though. But Phoebe has. Several times. Her first time was with the age of 18. So a year ago. I'm starting this off with a new record, cos I'm 16. Wow great. Piper and Paige were older when they had to go trough their first big punishment.

„In just a minute, you won't be that confident about what you just said. Maybe that wasn't a good idea bae.." Piper says with a dark and mad face. She walks away and I can basically feel the frightening from Phoebe. She has a panicked face.

„We're so fucked. I swear." Phoebe says with a hand on her forehead, walking to the stairs.

„Why? It was just Piper. What could possibly happen?" I ask Phoebe, not knowing the answer myself. Why is she freaking out? What happens in Prue's room? I've never been in it before. I'm not allowed in there. I never messed up.

„Are you serious? Prue and Piper are the bosses here. Both. Of. Them. They will punish us so hard." Phoebe says walking upstairs. I guess she's gonna position herself in Prue's room. The way, Prue would want us to.

But I'm still a little shocked. So I just stand at the staircase for what felt like minutes.

Then, someone turns me around by my shoulders. It's a pissed looking Prue, and a smirking Piper next to her. Oh no, I really am fucked.

„What the fuck Philia? You disobeyed again! I just punished you yesterday, and now you're off breaking my rules again?!" Prue almost screams at me. The voice, this demanding and controlling voice, makes goosebumps running down my spine.

I even have to close my eyes for a second, because she's being so dominant right now. Her aura even screams dominance. This is so hard to explain. Prue is just the most intimidating person on the whole wide world. I can't describe it any better.

„I-I'm sorry P-Prue, we jus-„

„Pshh, I don't even wanna hear it, that's how mad I am right now. Phoebe's upstairs in her position. Why aren't you?" Prue asks with narrowed eyes and her lips pressed together.

„I-I didn't kn-„

„Gosh shut up, I really can't hear your stuttering. You don't have the right to talk to me right now. Actually, I don't want you to talk at all." Prue says with a sassy face. I just nod, knowing that if I would sass back now, I'm even more fucked. Which almost isn't even
possible.

„Get upstairs, into your position next to Phoebe. MOVE. NOW." My oldest sister just yells. Raising her voice at the last two words.

I do as she says. I hear heals clicking, which signalizes that Prue is coming. Phoebe and I both look at the floor as she wants us to and wait. I hear two people entering the room. I guess Piper is the second person. I hear the door close and the light turns off. But I can still see okay. I feel someone lifting up my chin. I look in Prue's eyes, and I suddenly recognize that her eyes are a darker shade of grey...

Authors note:
HEYO GUYS!!!
That was Chapter two, I really really hope that you liked it. Also, are you guys enjoying the „storyline" so far. I would be SO happy if you left me a comment! I hope I will see you in Chapter three!!!
LOOOVE YOUU :)