Face Yourself

*Y/N Pov*

I made it to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall with the others and we were just looking around and talking. Well they were talking, I was being quiet.

Guy 1: "Oh, aren't those U.A. Students?!"

Guy 2: "First years?!"

Guy 3: "I saw them on TV!"

All 3 Of Them: "Sports festival, yay!"

Y/N: "Seems like we are famous now."

Kirishima: "I would say that you are the famous one seeing that you made it first place."

Y/N: "I guess."

Everyone starts talking about what they need to get and everyone obviously needs different things.

Kirishima: "Everyone has different things they want to do, so why don't we decide on a time to meet back up?"

Mina: "I agree!"

Kirishima: "Then let's meet back here at 3 o'clock!"

Everyone: "Okay!"

Next thing I knew everyone was gone and it was just me, Midoriya, and Ochaco.

Midoriya: "Everyone's really fast."

Y/N and Ochaco: "Yeah."

Midoriya: "Wh-What about you, Uraraka? I want to get some heavier wrist weights."

Ochaco: "I need bug spray... Bu... Bug spray...!"

Midoriya: "I'm a bug?!"

I just watch Ochaco run off.

Y/N: "What just happened...?"

Midoriya: "Even though we all came together, it's only me and you now..."

Y/N: "You make it sound like it's a bad thing..."

Midoriya: "I didn't mean it like that!"

Y/N: "Haha I know, I'm just messing around."

???: "Oh, it's two kids from U.A. Cool! Let me have your autograph!"

He goes to put his arms around me and Midoriya but I jump out of the way.

???: "Hmm? There was no need to jump away. After all, I'm just here to talk."

Y/N: "Who are you?"

???: "A friend of Midoriya's. If you don't mind, can we talk alone for a bit?"

Midoriya looks at me like he doesn't want me to leave but even if this is a villain, he won't do anything with this much people around.

Y/N: "Sure, I need to find Ochaco anyways. You two have fun."

I walk away and head to the upper floor and see Ochaco walking around. 

Y/N: "Hey."

She turns around.

Ochaco: "Oh it's just you Y/N. What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I went looking for you."

Ochaco: "Where's Deku?"

Y/N: "Oh I left him alone. I told him I was going to look for you."

Ochaco: "Well can we go back to him? I wanna apologize to him."

Y/N: "Yeah sure."

Why does it feel like someone is watching me? I stop and look around and see the blue haired girl looking at me from the distance.