Diana

Name: Diana

Name: Diana

Last Name: Diswood

Nickname: D.D Hope

Gender: Female

Hair Colors: Dark Brown

Eye Colors: Hazel

Favorite color: Blue

Likes: Cartoons, food, Steven Universe, Fandoms, Fanfics, horror movies, memes, milkshakes, pizza, orange juice, beer, smoking.

Dislikes: Peanut butter, feeling weak, being interrupted, boys that like her, being kissed, going somewhere she doesn't want to go, her old family she use to live with, popular girls.

Crush: none

Girl/Boyfriend: Bluford Lazuli

Enemies: Angie Angel, Gustav Alexandrite

Age: 15

Personality: Humor, angry, independent, intimidating, tomboy, VERY sarcastic, hates almost everything.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Fears: Watching her friends getting hurt, children songs, beings stupid.

Schools: Freehood High

Talent: Drawing

Worst Talents: Dancing, singing

Back Story:
Diana was born as an orphan when her mother died and her father left to just leave her until it all changed as she was adopted by a loving family except they were satanists, she only hangs out with her big brother Steven. As Diana grew up, she was in highschool along with her best friends who were always with her all the time. In her second year at Freehood High, she began to drink or smoke at the time she was 15. Her life went down the drill because of her worst enemy Angie who ruins her life because she has a satanic family while the evil girl has the opposite. At least she has extreme luck. Welp! I wonder what will happen next!?

.
.
.
July 15, 2018
(author's note 2022: WTF 🧍)