Concern

Third person POV

"I'm fine honestly." The black and red hedgehog groaned. The classroom was completely empty and school was already out. He wasn't exactly obligated to see the teacher after class like she had asked and he wondered why he stayed.

"That's what they all say and next thing you know they're asking me for help a week before finals." Vanilla said sorting out papers.  Vanilla is a sweet rabbit who is one of the coolest teacher in the school. Of course only she would be worried for the hedgehog no one else worried for him.

"Now you either go to the after school tutoring sessions OR I find you someone who is willing to tutor you and god knows how long that will take." She muttered the last part knowing how uncooperative Shadow could be.

"Find someone I'll wait." He tugged on the strings of his jacket and walked out the classroom and ran down the empty halls.

Shadows POV

Maria's gonna kill me for how late I am. I turned the corner to see her walking home with Mina. Mina mongoose is her closest friend and I honestly considered her like family. If I didn't love Maria I would probably go out with Mina.

"Sorry I'm late Vanilla wanted me to see her after school." I threw my arm over Maria's shoulder as she giggled into her books. "Why didn't you just sneak out?" Mina asked throwing her hair to one side of her shoulder.  "Everyone isn't as Juvenal as you Mina." Maria laughed hugging her goodbye.

"And thats what makes me the cool one out of the group." She waves bye and ran off to her house. "So why did you have to stay after?" She asked.

Shadow this is your chance don't screw this up all you gotta say is "she was talking about my grades and I was wondering if you could tutor me?" Just don't sound desperate.

"Well my grades are dropping and she's worried about me. I was wondering if you could tutor me?" I asked looking away blushing.

"Oh me? Please I couldn't tutor anyone and my friend would kill me if he saw me with another boy." She blushed a tint of pink and opened her house door. "Of course I'll negotiate with him but it may not work." She closed the door in my face.

"Yeah sure." I walked across the street to my house when I saw pink and blue behind me. "Hey shadz. This is Amy she's here to help me with my homework and she also just moved in next door." the blue hedgehog pointed next door like I didnt know what next door was.

"Why couldn't you guys go next door?" I asked stepping into the house which they soon followed.  "I'm sorry but he insisted we come here and my house is a complete mess." The sakura pink haired girl said. She looked a lot like Maria even her sense of kindness and compassion was the same.

"Fine just don't annoy me." I went to my room and heard Sonic and Amy already getting to work.

Umn so yeah its the first chapter and I decided to put the Authors note down here. Thanks for ready and vote, comment, and share. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤