Brave New Future

(A/N before the story starts): Alright I'm pretty sure I singlehandedly brought the TAZ fandom onto Wattpad so it's time to bring the Penumbra fandom here too lmao. This is one of my favorite scenes in the show and there desperately needs to be more fic of it. This is also my first time posting NSFW fic, so constructive criticism is very very greatly appreciated!! I want to get better at this! Okay, now I'll let you get to the story. I hope you enjoy it!

***

"We're on the edge of a brave new future, Juno. It's exciting, isn't it?"

Juno Steel and Peter Nureyev stood in their hotel room together, staring out the window that led to their balcony. The lights of Hyperion City shone brightly beneath them, and in the distance, a beautiful crescent moon shone above. Juno smiled and sighed.

"Yeah... yeah, it is," he said. Nureyev paused, and though Juno wasn't looking at him, he knew he was smiling.

"What do you say you and I begin that beautiful future right now?" Nureyev asked.

"That sounds exciting, too."

In a split second, they were on each other. Peter had Juno pressed up against the wall and the two were kissing, a soft and gentle kiss that gradually turned to something more passionate. Juno moaned quietly, and Peter pulled away for a split second to give a breathy laugh before pulling Juno back into it.

Juno ran his fingers through Nureyev's hair, making good work of keeping him close by, while Peter began to undress Juno. He pulled off the detective's trench coat first, tossing it to the side and onto the floor. Then he pulled away from the kiss once again to start leaving kisses along Juno's jaw and neck. Juno sighed blissfully, lifting his head so Peter could get better access.

While Juno was occupied with the new sensations greeting him, Peter began to unbutton Juno's shirt while leaving hickeys along his collarbone. Juno whined, his grip on Peter's hair tightened, and he tugged on it without thinking, eliciting a yelp from Peter.

"Oh my god, are you-"

"No, no," Nureyev said. "It's fine. That was nice, I liked it. Just as I suspect you liked what I did too." Juno sighed in fake exasperation, and Peter laughed before giving Juno another quick kiss and returning to what he was doing.

Soon, Juno's shirt was off and cast aside as well, and Peter began to leave a trail of kisses from Juno's collarbone down to his stomach, Juno moaning softly the whole way down. After he'd reached the bottom, Peter stood and led Juno to the bed, where Juno promptly laid down.

Peter crawled onto the bed as well, straddling Juno as he did so. They went back to kissing as Juno started undressing Peter, starting with his shirt. Peter moved to unbutton Juno's pants, and Juno felt his breath catch in his throat. Panicking, he pushed Peter away from the kiss.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked, scared he'd done something wrong.

"No. No, no, no. No, I'm just..." Juno swallowed. "I'm not, like... you know." Peter's confused expression changed to one of near amusement as he realized what Juno meant.

"Oh, Juno," he said, suppressing a laugh, "that's totally fine by me. If anything, it makes things easier."

"How's that?" Juno asked.

"I... really hate doing anal," Nureyev confessed, laughing bashfully. Juno laughed with him and finished removing Peter's shirt. Giving him another quick kiss, Peter started to take off his own pants.

"Just do what's comfortable for you, okay?" He told Juno. Juno nodded, a little taken by the sight of Peter stripping for him. He shook himself out of his daze and started to remove his pants too.