Needy~ (NSFW!)

(If you guys don't like that stuff then I suggest you leave but if you do enjoy)

(Also Gary is trans on this one cause I know he is!!!)

Gary wasn't feeling like himself today his body was warm he thought he had the fever but no.

He was in heat....

It felt like he need or want someone....but who?

Quinn wouldn't do it with him.

The S.A.M.E.S well no

KVN..God No!!

Mooncake..Never in his life!!!!!

Avocato......

Gary had his thought about Avocato he was perfect, handsome, and god he is so hot!

He couldn't handle it anymore he wanted him so bad so he went to his room.

As soon as he went to Avocato's room and opens the door he sees him sleeping.

Gary walk towards to Avocato and sits on his stomach.

That made Avocato woke up he opens one of his eyes and sees gary on top of him.

"G-Gary what are you doing!?!" Avocato said kinda freaking out that he sees Gary's actions.

"A-Avo I don't know what's wrong with m-me...but I need you~" Gary said sounding horny.

Avocato blush of what he just said and sound like "What do you mean that you need me?" He has a feeling that he knows what's going on.

"I need you to be...i-inside of me~" Gary got close to Avocato face as he was very needy.

Avocato blush more as he could feel his boner going up a little.

Gary immediately kiss Avocato on the lips deeply as he moan into the kiss.

Avocato eyes wide open but kisses him back deeply.

As they make out Gary keeps moaning into the kiss making Avocato turn on he boner was growing bigger hitting Gary's crotch.

Gary moan a little loud "P-Please~...." Avocato smirk and said "Please what?~" He grabs a fistful of Gary's hair little hardly making he whimper.

"Please f-fuck me~.." He said very needy as Avocato kisses his neck finding his soft spot and sucks on it.

"A-Ah! A-Avocato~" Before Gary could finish talking Avocato smack his ass hardly.

Gary gasp and moans loudly "For now on you call me daddy got it?" Avocato growls at him.

"Y-Yes daddy~" Gary kinda like calling him that as Avocato bite his neck "g-gah!"

"Now you are mine~" Avocato growls again at him and put him away from his lap as he took off his boxers.

Gary eyes wide open as he see Avocato dick it was long and kinda thick that made him even more horny than ever.

Avocato grabs Gary's hair making his lips touch his dick "Suck" he command and Gary obey as he starts sucking his dick.

Avocato groan as how warm Gary mouth was "G-Good boy.." he said leaning his head back moaning.

Gary just kept on sucking him off as he was enjoying this.

Avocato thurst hard into Gary mouth Gary gagged as Avocato stops and look down at him seeing if he was okay.

Gary moan around his dick making Avocato smirk thrusting into his mouth again fast.

Gary couldn't breathe a little but it was making him extremely wet "F-Fuck I'm gonna-..." Before Avocato could finish he already came alot inside of Gary mouth.

Gary try his best to swallow all of his cum but it was to much Avocato let go of his head as he pants heavily so did Gary but more.

"Your such a good boy Gary you deserve a treat~" He pins Gary to lay down and takes his pants off.

Gary was starting to get nervous because he never told him that he was trans.

Avocato took his boxers off and sees Gary's part with a shock look at his face.

Gary looks away from him embarrass "wow I didn't know you were trans.." Avocato said making Gary look at him.

"I-I was gonna tell you but I was too a-afraid.." Gary said sadly "Don't be I will be totally fine with that" he kiss Gary gently and goes down to his area.

Avocato starts to lick his clit and starts to suck on it making Gary moan loudly.

He sucks harder and faster waiting to taste his juices "D-Daddy I'm close~.." Gary said in a moaning mess.

Avocato cups Gary's ass and keeps sucking until his juices came out.

Gary pants heavily and Avocato lick all the juices that were coming out.

"Good boy~" Avocato said licking his lips and bringing Gary legs up.

"O-Oh daddy I'm ready~" he said excitedly horny "you sure you want this cause daddy doesn't give mercy when he does stuff like this~" Avocato growled.

"Yes daddy I want this~" he said needy Avocato smirk and slams into Gary.

Gary scream and moan louder than ever he was in pain of how big Avocato was but he enjoyed it.

"Ah!~ Daddycato harder faster!~" Gary yelled as he was moaning like crazy and Avocato went super fast like a crazy animal.

"God fuck Gary your very tight!~" Avocato groan as he kept thrusting into Gary very hard.

Avocato just keep thrusting into Gary more and more "A-Avo I'm close!~" Gary said gripping both of Avocato arms moaning loudly.

Avocato growls at him and slams into him making Gary scream with pleasure.

"I told you to call me daddy!~" he keeps slamming into him hardly "I'm s-sorry dad- AAAAHHH!!!~" Gary already came and his juices hit around Avocato's dick.

Avocato was almost gonna cum so he keeps going hard on him while it became sloppy.

"F-Fuck Ah!~" Avocato came Inside of Gary panting heavily taking it out.

Avocato lay on top of Gary wrapping his arms around him "Your heavy" Gary said laughing.

Avocato just chuckle and slowly close his eyes and Gary did the same thing so they drifted to sleep cuddling together.

(Ok so this was my first Smut and I hope I did good and I hope you guys enjoy it as well. Not all chapters will be son there will be fluff so yeah!)

Words: 1021

Luv ya~