Chapter 11: Meet Gaara

"I don't care, go away." This made the red head stop his sand immediately, his face twisting in confusion. 

"What?" He said, his voice was slightly high pitched, but had an emotionless tang to it. 

"You heard me Mr. Sandman, fuck off. I don't have time to deal with you right now." 

"But, but mother wants your blood?" The boy said as if it were a question more than a statement. Naruto sighed and pricked his finger with a kunai and flicked a drop of blood that landed on the sand. 

"There. Is your mother happy? Or does she need more?" Gaara looked as if he were thinking before he nodded. 

"It is enough. For now, she will want more soon, much more." Naruto waved. 

"Whatever. Peace out girl scout." He put up a peace sign and began walking away, only for the red head to speak.

"Wait!" He called out. Naruto almost sighed and turned back around. 

"Yes?" 

"Why aren't you afraid of me? Don't you fear me?" He asked the blonde. 

"No. Should I be?" 

"Everyone else is." Naruto sighed. 

"Such is the fate of a Jinchuuriki my friend. I don't hate you, or fear you. The only reason why people fear other people is that their scared, try and make them know you won't hurt them. so they won't be scared anymore." 

"How, how do you know this?" The boy asked. Naruto smiled sadly. 

"You have the One Tails sealed inside of you, I have the Nine Tails. We were cursed the moment we were born my friend, but, we can make that curse into a blessing, only if we find the right people and cherish them." Gaara's eyes widened. 

"How can I find someone to...cherish?" He said the word as if it were a totally new language. Naruto smiled. 

"Well that's easy, do you have any siblings or parents?" The boy nodded. "Start with them. They should be the easiest ones to love. But, if you wronged them in anyway, try and apologize to them first, it'll make things go over more smoothly." 

"I see." 

"Yep. It will also give you strength. The strength of fighting for someone or something that is other than yourself will always let you be strong, even if you're weak." 

"Thank you." Naruto nodded. 

"No probs redhead. See ya later, maybe you'll meet my Genin in the Chunin Exams." 

"Wait a minute, who are you?" Naruto smirked. 

"Naruto Uzumaki, and you?" 

"Gaara of the Sand." Naruto sweatdrop. 

"Your last name is of the Sand?" Gaara's facial expression didn't change. 

"I have no clue, that's what I've been told, and it's what my family says when they introduce themselves." Naruto chuckled. 

"Interesting. Bye now!" He then shushined away, leaving a confused, yet slightly happy, an emotion he wasn't familiar with very much, Gaara.

"Lightning is nice. Lightning is cool. Lightning is awesome because I'll electrocute the shit out of you!" Naruto sang aloud as he walked down the pathway, earning weird stares from people, and giggling children as well. 

He was on his way to a team meeting, telling the Genin that they would be in the Chunin Exams, which he still wasn't happy about, but he knew he had to be supportive to the three and try to help them any way he can. He saw the three and smiled at them. 

"Hey crackers, I got some good news and bad news for ya." He said. Sakura was the only one to greet their sensei. 

"Hi Naruto-sensei." He nodded, acknowledging her greeting. 

"Good news, you're going to the Chunin Exams!" Sasuke smirked, as did Kiba. 

"And what's the bad news?" Sakura asked. She wasn't sure she could compete to be a Chunin, but if her sensei thought she could, then she would try. 

"You're going to the Chunin Exams." Naruto said, his smile not fading. "It's hard as hell, especially with all that competition and mind games, it'll tire you out for sure." 

"Um, sensei, didn't you become a Chunin at age 9?" Kiba asked.

"7." Naruto corrected him. "But that's because I worked my ass off ever since I could walk, and it also helps I was trained by one of the three Sannin, though, I'm not really proud of the one who did." 

"Who was it?" Sasuke asked. Naruto frowned. 

"Orochimaru. He trained me, Anko-chan, and Kabuto-kun Anko-chan is a Special Jonin, and Kabuto-kun is still a Genin I think. He says that he wants to stay a Genin because it's easier missions for him. He likes taking the Chunin Exams though, gives him more experience if he ever runs into a missing nin like Zabuza." 

"Wow, I can't believe you were trained by Orochimaru, the Snake Sannin!" Sakura gasped excitedly. Naruto narrowed his eyes. 

"It is nothing to be proud of. He is a horrible man, who betrayed the Leaf and experimented on innocent children. I'm ashamed to be one of his students, no matter how much he has helped me in my career as a ninja." The three Genin frowned at that. 

"Anyways, enough about that. How about we get you ready for the Chunin Exams, all of you go run 10 laps around the walls of the village and after each one, do thirty sit ups and twenty push ups. After you're done with your laps, run on the walls for as long as you can until your chakra is almost all the way depleted, then you can go home and rest." The three Genin looked at their sensei in horror, and he only smiled. "Come on, I did that shit when I was four, you can do it now that you're fourteen, go." He then disappeared in a puff of smoke. 

"He's insane." Kiba muttered. 

"He needs a therapist." 

Sasuke only Hned in agreement before they began to do the task they were assigned. 

Flashback

"Please, leave my child alone. He didn't do anything wrong. Kill me instead, rape me, do anything to me, just leave him alone!" The woman cried out to the boy as he stood in front of a little boy that was no older than eight years old, a sword to the boys throat. Naruto turned his head, his green eyes narrowed. 

"Why would I want to touch you in any sort of way? You're nasty and defiled, like a piece of meat that was left for the flies." He stabbed the boy in the throat, watching as the river of blood flowed out of his neck and relishing the woman's screams of sorrow as she cried. 

"Y-you monster." She cried out. Naruto rolled his eyes before in one motion, beheaded her. 

"Shut the hell up." He muttered. He walked forward and watched as the house that he lit on fire burned to the ground, the fire dancing in his eyes. "Everyone will know the power of the Hidden Sound, for that I have no doubt." He whispered softly before disappearing into the ground, leaving the dead bodies on the ground to be found the next morning. 

And done. Was it good? Bad? Tell me. 

Also, I'm tired. It's almost 1 am and I typed this shit in an hour. I'm also gonna skip the whole first exam thing, it's boring to write and the only thing i could write is the interaction betweent he Jonin and Naruto and that would be boring and dumb to read. So I'll skip it to where Ibiki says you pass and Anko jumps in, K? K. 

Anyways,

Til next time my lil demons!