Chapter one - The 'Nerd'

"What a day! " I said annoyed being woken up by the alarm. It's been a few months I moved to Korea, Seoul, as my parents have to work here. How long?  Probably till the day we die... As we migrated to Korea... I got up from my bed and lazily walked to the bathroom to wash up

In my old school, I was the biggest bully and the most popular girl. Well, I don't really like the attention I had in my old school, so I decided to be a 'nerd' in the new school and see who will being out my 'real self'

I wore my fake glasses, wear my fake braces and walk down to the kitchen. "Morning Junghae!  OMG! why are you dressed like that! " Eomma was shocked of my sudden change of look. "Eomma. I wanna be a 'nerd' and see who will bring out the real Lee Junghae! " I replied. "Okok!  Quick! You have 40 more mins to reach school! " Luckily school is just nearby.

I reach the school entrance, "Crystal High", the name of the school. I walked in trying to find the office and I accidentally bumped into someone. "Yah!  Watch where you're going NERD! " I apologize but in my thoughts, "Wow! Rude much! Probably the bad boy of this school... " I found the office and went to take my schedule. I find my class, class 2-3. I'm in senior years.

I knocked the door of class 2-3, the teacher opened it. "oh you must be the new student! I'm Miss Jeon!  Come in and introduce yourself. " I walked in the class and examine the students. Some were daydreaming, some was whispering. "Nerd...lol" "so ugly". I saw the boy I bumped into earlier on. I stand in front of the class and introduce myself. "I'm Lee Junghae.  You can call me jungjung , haehae or just junghae... Please take care of me."
and I bowed. "ok.. You sit beside Kim Taehyung. Taehyung please raise up your hand. " oh so he's Kim Taehyung. ahh...

I sat beside him. "Hi. Im-" "Shut up. I already know your name! " I act innocent and listen to class even though I know its boring..