♡|-When we first met-|♡

It was a warm summer evening, a tall hedgehog had just came back from a long day at work. He had just called his boss telling him he'd be taking the week off.

He walked to the bus stop with his suitcase hoisted over his brad shoulders.

At the corner of his eye he saw a female hedgehog on the sidewalk floor,whom looked distressed.

He walked up to the woman, she was wearing a sapphire dress. 

She looked into his amber red eyes, she looked like she had been crying. The male hedgehog looked into her emerald green eyes.

"Are you alright ma'am?" He asked; helping her onto her feet.

"No.."she wiped; wiping away any remaining tears. "Someone just robbed me..a-and now I have no money to get back home.." she continued with a sniffle.He pulled out half of his allowance and handed it to her, her eyes widened in shock as she took the rings he had given to her."w-what.... What is this for?" She asked. "It's for your fair to get home." He answered.

She smiled warmly."thank you..by the way..my name is Amy..Amy Rose."

The male stared for a moment."pleasure to meet you, my name is shadow."he smiled."Shadow?" She questioned. "That's an interesting name." She added.Shadow just paused then smiled at any warmly."and that is a beautiful name of you've got."shadow said politely.

His ears been parked when he heard the screeching sound of stopping city bus.

Shadow left the woman and dashed to the bus at Lights peed before it could leave him behind.

And just before the doors closed he gave Amy another warm smile.

Amy blinked is she was mesmerized by the black Hedgehog name the shadow.
She hopes to see more of him.'It but couldn't be impossible it's a big world after all. Meeting someone is nice and well mannered as him, it's once in a lifetime, or even once in a blue moon.'she's thought; Followed by a quiet sigh.

'Once in a blue moon..' echoed in her mind.
Her eyes than widened, she was caught up in the moment that she had forgot about her husband at home, probably worried sick.
She quickly called for the for the taxi and use the money that shadow had given her to get home.
When she arrived she knocked on the door only to get a tight warm embrace by a Blue Hedgehog.
"O-oh!"Amy stuttered as she got snatched up by the hedgehog.
"Amy where were you!" The hedgehog said; his voice seems shaking and worried.

Amy petted the Hedgehog head to attempt to Comfort him."I'm sorry I had a bit of a problem on the way here, but I'm fine I promise okay sonic?"Amy said.
Sonic looked into Amy's eyes. he wasn't really comforted by Amy's words but he was relieved that she was fine.
"I was pretty sure the fastest hedgehog alive could wait a few hours."she said; trying to cheer sonic up, which some how actually helped.
Sonic smiled slightly before loosening his grip.
"Yeah, I guess you're right."sonic said; letting out a silent chuckle, obviously a little embarrassed of his actions.

She noticed that sonic had prepped a meal for him and her, though Amy wasn't really all that hungry; her mind was glued to the thought of shadow and how polite you was.
"I think it's a little late do you think?"Amy replied.
Sonic looked a little bummed but he understood."I mean I had food, but you seem like you had a really rough day, so you should probably take a load off."he said giving Amy another smile.
"I know you'd understand."Amy said softly; kissing Sonic's forehead before walking up the stairs.
She opened her room door with a huff and she to threw off her shoes; exhausted, she didn't bother to change into her pajamas.

after a few moments she laid down bed and covering herself and her fluffy blankets, and drifted off to sleep.
although she was home and have a loving husband couldn't help but think about shadow.
As she slept she fantasized of him
and would have been like to have married him or two even be with him.

The next morning Amy woke up. She rubbed her eyes with a big yawn she steps out of bed.
Not even bothering to make up her bed, after she walked to the bathroom and brushed her hair as well as her teeth she went back to her room to put on a fresh pair of clothes.

Amy prepared breakfast for sonic it was obviously favorite meal, chili dogs. She rolled her eyes at the thought of him and the fact he always eat chili dogs.
She couldn't wait any longer after picking up her bag she rushed out of the house; locking the door behind herself.
She had taken the taxi to where she last seen shadow hoping that'll she would miraculously run into him again.
But she got her hopes to high hours of past and still not even a glimpse of shadow to be seen anywhere. Amy out a disappointed sigh and decided to go grocery shopping instead, so she could have an excuse to why she left the house so early in the morning.

Amy had arrived home that evening was loads of bags full of groceries.
Sonic paused and helped her bring in the groceries.
of course knowing sonic use his speed to quickly put away them in the correct places.
After sonic finished,he planting or kiss on her cheek.
"Oh that's right, before I could tell you last night Rouge invited us to her masquerade party this evening."sonic said.
Amy's eyes lit up in excitement.
"That's great!"Amy yelled. Unable to contain her impatient joy any longer.
"Does the mean I have to wear pants?"sonic added.
Amy shot a glare at Sonic."sonic you are wearing a tux and that is it, now deal with it."Amy said in a demanding tone of voice.
"Dammit.."sonic mumbled.
Amy giggled at his comment thinking it was rather funny.

*****

I don't know if I did a good job writing this, but I hope you liked it-- I also have two other stories coming up, not soon but eventually whenever I finish this and my other book-

*****