Cuddles

With Y/N working and Harry being stuck in the studio for most of the day, they hadn't had any time to just be alone together. When Harry would wake up Y/N would already be out the door on her way to work. Then at the end of the day she'd be asleep by the time Harry walked through the door.

To finally have some time to spend with Harry, Y/N decided to take a few days off from work starting this next week but that felt like forever away. Harry was ecstatic to get to be alone with her again. He'd missed her very much.

On this particular night of the week, Y/N had worked even later than usual and ended up coming home even later than Harry. Although the work day had been extremely long and stressful, Y/N was overly excited to get back home to her Harry.

Y/N walked through the front door of their home and discovered that her Harry had stayed up late waiting for her to arrive home safely. She rushed her way up the stairs while stripping her work clothes off along the way.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise." Y/N smiled at him from the doorway with the absolute biggest grin.

"I wanted you here with me before I went to sleep. It's hard fo' me to sleep if you're not here. You leave me a bit lonely on days like today." Harry mutters while bashfully looking down at his hands in his lap. He was being a bit pouty but Y/N loved when he was like this.

Y/N threw the rest of her things down, made her way to their bed, and crawled under the blankets so she could comfort her Harry. "Well I'm here now, so cuddle me you weirdo." She giggled and wrapped her arms around him while nuzzling into his neck and murmuring how much she loved and adored him.

Harry relished in her presence and her warmth, there's nothing like the comfort of your significant other after such a tiring day. "You're just so warm, s'great for cuddling." Harry grabs hold of Y/N's leg and wraps it around his body just so he's enveloped by her.

Harry shifts slightly to see Y/N beginning to drift off. He can't help but to smile like an idiot, he's truly overjoyed when she's around him. Harry rolls back around and falls asleep in the comfort of his Y/N.

~~~~~~~~