bo x neko fae reader lemon

Bo's pov:
Y/n is fae and neko at the same time that is new. I was in tricks bar waiting for you to meet me.

Y/n's pov:
I was on my way over to meet bo when I start to go into heat. "Damm it worse timing ever!!" Is inside trick's bar looking for bo.

Bo: I sense y/n's aura and it's bright and warm. I smirk at this and walk towards you. "Hello y/n~."

Y/n: "h-hi how are you bo?" Is very neverous. My tail wags very eroticly and fastly. Grabs the bar counter and grips it hard due too my heat.

Bo: "you ok y/n?" My hand touches your arm gently and I send a very small pulse to you.

Y/n: gasps slightly, jolts and shivers in pleasure. "I..mmm~ you know what fuck it." Kisses bo hard and purrs loudly.

Trick: "hey take that somewhere not in my bar please?"

Y/n: growls slightly for getting interrupted but then cut off by bo sliding her hand down your side. Wimpers in need.

Bo: "now, now be patient and you'll get a reward ok~" I send another small pulse to your body.

Y/n: ahhh~ pants slightly in pleasure.

Bo: takes myself and you home. Goes to my bedroom and puts you on the bed. Kisses you softly on your lips and my hand goes to your pants teasingly slow.

Y/n: mmff~ ahhhh~ "bo s-stop teasing~!!" My back arches in pleasure slightly. Pants even more in pleasure.

Bo: giggles a bit but then gets a predatory look on my face. Yanks your pants and underwear off, licks your pussy a few times.

Y/n: "ahhhh~ shiiiiiit bo~!!!!" My back arches in pleasure. Is shaking slightly due to the pleasure that I'm getting.

Bo: hums happily and sucks your clit softly while sending pulses there. "You love this y/n~" purrs.

Y/n: ahhhhhh~ fuuuuck~ cums hard on bo's face. Shaking in afterglow. Pants a bit. "Holy fuck that was amazing bo~" tail wags happily.

Bo: "you welcome hon~" kisses you again and takes a bit chi from you.

Y/n: moans in the kiss and arches my back in pleasure again. I see my chi coming out of my mouth and go to bo.

Bo: stops feeding and looks at you softly. "You ok y/n?"

Y/n: babbles happily. "Yeah I'm good, god your amazing bo." My tail wags happily and I purr loudly. Falls asleep in my bed.

End

Note: sorry it's weird and short I'm a bit rusty tbh.