Chapter 1

Cloudpaw was getting better at a lot of things. He can walk, climb, and he's became helpful around the medicine den. I finally became medicine cat since Bluepool died, and we still don't know who are father is. I walked over to Oakfall as they gathered for patrol. "You here to tell me not to fight Tigerpelt?" He asked. "Nope. Just don't get hurt. We can't have that." I said before leaving him confused. The patrol left and Ripplestar called a clan meeting. "I call upon my ancestors to look down on this apprentice, who has worked hard to learn your code. I now commend this apprentice to you as a Warrior. Featherpaw, from this day forward you will be known as Featherpelt. I now call this clan meeting over." He said as he jumped down from the highrock. "Filled with pride?" I asked as I padded over to where he was puffing out his fluffy chest. "Yea! I'm now a Warrior!" Featherpelt said. Whitepaw came running over as he said that. "Good job, kittypet! Oh, and I feel so bad for Oakfall, mates with a kittypet!" She mocked. "How I wish I was a shadowclan warrior right now." I said, looking down at her. "You should be greatful. We saved your mom from being eaten by a pack of dogs when she was carrying you!" Featherpelt hissed. "Cmon, Featherpelt. Lets go for a walk." I said as I nudged him out of camp. "Bye kittypets!" He howled as we left. "Wanna race?" I asked. I ran before he could say anything. I was obviously faster, because I left him in the dust. Luckily there were no dogs this time, so I didn't have to worry. I kept running until I ran right into a fox. Featherpelt caught up and stopped right beside me. He began getting ready to fight, but I had to stop him. I grabbed a nearby cobweb and stuffed it onto the foxs wound. It was harmless, because it didn't want another fight. He scampered off and we ran to the lake, still racing.