halo

A week passed by... Still, Gigi was weak... All she could hear was the sound of people mostly nurses and some of her friends and family visiting her and the noise of her heart beating a real loud still couldn't keep up the normal phase.

Now her room was filled with a lot of flowers such as daisies and roses. She is just inhaling the pleasant scent of the flowers. Though her brain couldn't remember anything, her heart still ached about something that is very unpleasantly obscure. She still has not woken up yet...

And the day started to pass by. Her brain still refused to open her eyes. But the doctors said that she is already got cured of the coma and they even tested her for brain death. But she is all fine they don't even know what is taking her this long to open her eyes...

The sun started to fade away... And still, there was a lot of people in her room. They all wanted to see her open her eyes so badly. And hours passed by. People started to leave. The nurse came in and recharged her glucose. And by 8 her mom even left the room to take care of her younger siblings to get ready to bed and to school the next day.

A short guy was noticing everything from the little cafe near the hospital. After watching everyone leaving the hospital, the short blond guy started to make his approach over the hospital. Suddenly someone stopped him by his arm. He knew who it would be. He turned over to face the person. She, the girl, who stopped him was looking more like angrily confused. She had a coffee tinted colored hair more like a brunette and less like a blonde. Actually, the short blondie doesn't know who she was. She was not the person who he expected to come. He looked behind her. The person he expected was still on the table talking to someone else through his phone. And then he looked straight at the female who was holding his collar now. Now, the whole situation got confused.

He then removed the lady's hand from his collar and asked,"what happened?".

she is now more than relieved. She replied, " well, you.... forgot to pay.... your bill" She is kinda shy now. The short blond guy blushed at her shyness. He replied cheesily, " you can get it from him (pointing at the guy from the table)... we both came together... now if you'll excuse me... I've got an important business to do......"

She nodded her head in response and allowed him to go. She goes near the table and makes eye contact with the guy he mentioned to get her money from. He is still on his phone. So she decided to wait. And finally, he finished. He winks at her. For that, she gave an uncomfortable smile. He looked more like a driver but good looking. He leaves the cafe after paying her.

After getting paid, she starts to clean the table. She finds the cup that was empty already and the one with a little coffee still remaining. She knew who left the coffee undrunk. It was the guy who winked. She takes a closer look to see his name. It said, bristle?... wtf?. Nobody has a name like that. And then she took the blonde's and looked at it, it said, 'nudes'... This was more than an embarrassment. She looked over the counter to figure out who the fuck wrote it. She saw Harry. Oh, he!...

He is an absolute idiot nowadays. He works only as part-time and can't even do it carefully. If that was a girl, he would've tattoed her name on the cup. His habits are changing nowadays. I don't know what he is doing to do at college. Because he had never let a woman go unnoticed him. He was always there showing off his personalities. And also being charming with those curls and green eyes helped him be more famous. Girls came there to get coffee only to see him or flirt with him or maybe to get touched by his brilliantly long fingers.

The server girl was still holding the cups and staring at him thinking all these things. While Harry acted very cool like always flirting with all the lady customers.

He then suddenly turns his head to look at the server girl who is currently looking dead at him. Like if she is gonna kill him at any chance provided. He then looked over the cups she was holding and made a deep chuckle and winked at her.

With anger fuming her throat, the server girl didn't say anything and moves inside the worker's room after dumping those cans.

In the meantime, the short blondie moves inside the hospital and asks the lady at the counter where a girl named Gigi was admitted. After getting his answer, he moves straight into the room. He sees her weak body and gives a sigh. He then takes out the little folded paper and moves forward to her.

He takes one of her bouques and inserts the paper into it and leaves after kissing her forehead. He goes to the parking lot where the other guy who came with him was already waiting for him in the car. He gets into the car and the other guy asks him, "everything alright?". The short blondie nods in response and the two guys drove away......