Chapter 4

No no no this can't be happening. I can't have two beloveds. His eyes widened.

"Mate." he said

And what makes it worse he is a werewolf. I looked up into his blue eyes. Godd he is so hot. He let go of my hand.

"What are you?" he asked

"What do you mean?" I asked Crap he is asking to many questions.

"I know you are a super-" he got interpreted by some person.

"Sorry to interrupt but Aston there has been a vampire attack, alpha." he continued " who this sult?"

That pushed me over the edge. I could feel Ashton trembling from here.

"You will not talk to your future luna that way!! " He yelled

The guy was shaken from fear.

"Sorry luna." he said

I can't take this. I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm. Tingles ran up my arm.

"Let go!" I yelled o

"No, not when there is vampires around" he said with such disgusted. That hurt. He continued " I don't want my little mate to get hurt."

Tears came down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" he asked. He looked concerned.

I kicked him in the bananas

As soon as he let go I took off. I hopped on my bike and zoomed off. I cried enough for a life time. I hate mates or beloveds. I drove to my house. As soon as I got home I got off the bike and ran inside. I stripped to my bra and panties to climb into my bed. You think vampires don't sleep well they did. I fell asleep.

Brandon's pov

I finally found my mate and i manage to make her kick in my jewels in the same day. I let go of her for a split second and she ran. I went to run after when she hopped on her motorcycle and drove away.

"Alpha we need to go!" Charles exclaimed

"No I'm going after my mate!"i yelled

"What about your pack?" he asked

As soon as he said that my father appear out of no where.

"Go Ashton I will take of the pack" my father said

"Thank dad!" I said while shifting into my coal black wolf. I ran out of the parking lot. I managed to pick up her scent. However it was very faint. It was hard to track but some how I managed. I was so close to her when something stopped me dead in my tracks. Vampires.
"Mate mate mate we have to go to mate" Seth yelled ( Ashton's wolf)
I ran full speed ahead. Faster I have to go faster. I pushed my self to the limit. Soon I arrive my mate's house.