Part 16

Jake's POV
Looking over at Sayori, who was still asleep, I kissed her nose and got out of bed. Geez, last night was heavenly. Sayori got up a few minutes after me, and said, "Thanks for last night."
"I should thank you," I said, "It was your idea."
My parents walked through the door, and thankfully we were clothed. "How was your night?£ mum asked.
"Uh... Good, I guess?" I said, nervously, "Uh, mum, I'd like to take responsibility for laundry this week."
I winked at Sayori, who winked back. School days ended quickly after that, and me and Sayori moved into our own apartment shortly after graduation. One day, I returned home to see Sayori holding something. She was crying tears of joy. She faced me and said, "I... I'm pregnant!"
"That's amazing, Sayori," I told her, "Say, I have a surprise for you later. For now, you'll need to get ready for our date tonight."
As she got ready, I stuck my head around the door to see her, and she was wearing the most adorable dress I'd ever seen. We went out, and after we had eaten, I got ready. "Sayori..." I said, "We've been together since high-school, and... I think it's time we moved to the next level. So... will you marry me?"
She started to cry, as she shouted, "YES! YES!"
The people around us congratulated us as I put the ring on her finger and we kissed. From that moment, I knew my life would be heaven.