Antonio's Ending

Recap
"So have you chosen who you want to be with? You can go with The human, the werewolf, the vampire or if you want you can stay me!" My uncle said.

"Fine. I have chosen. I choose..." Skylar said

Skylar's POV

"Antonio." Skylar finished her sentence. "What?!" They said at the same time. "That was unexpected. I didn't even put that in my list." Uncle said. "Ah. But you did. You said 'the werewolf' but you never said which." Skylar said.

"Why are you so smart?" Uncle said. "Cause I am," Skylar said sticking out her tongue. "Wait. This relationship between you and your uncle is confusing," Lucas said. "Who told you to put your nose in."

"Well, how are we supposed to tell him?" Lucas asked. "We don't." the rest said at the same time. "What?!" Lucas shouted asked, "Why?!"

"Because he's here," Skylar said simply saying it like it was the most obvious thing. "Huh? Where is he?"

"What powers do you think werewolves have apart from agility?" Joles asked. "Uh, better regeneration?" Lucas said but it sounded more like a question.

"Well, that's one. But they also can crawl walls like spiders. Amazing right?" Joles said. "This is creepy," Lucas said.

"Wait my niece over here didn't choose you. Should we erase his memory?" Uncle said. "It's up to you."

"Wait, what?" Lucas said. Antonio jumped down from where he was and knocked him out before saying, "I never thought you would choose me if something like this happened."

"Why'd you knock him out?" Noah asked. "Well, we can't erase his memories here, right? If we did, we would have to explain to him why he was here. Wouldn't we?"

"Didn't know you were that smart," I mumbled under my breath. "Why'd you choose me then?" Antonio asked. "Cause. Just cause. OK?" "That's not an answer."

"Stop, please. Let's just do the shit and put him back." "Jealous?" "No." "As if."

We brought him back to his apartment and erased his memory. His sister was out so we placed him on the couch. We left him there and left before he could be conscious again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest that happens will be up to you to decide. BAI! ^-^