Chapter 2

//(L/N) (F/N)'s POV//

Time is fast and it was now time to go home. I go to the locker room to change my shoes. "(N/N)-chan! Lets walk home together!" Sora said. I nodded my head as i closed my locker.

We walk in the side of the road, "(N/N)-chan, Can you help me report?" Sora shyly said. I let a small giggle before nodding. "Sora, next time you'll do it, okay?" I said. She smiled widely "I promise!".

Suddenly i felt someone watching me so i stop walking and Sora too. She look at me confusedly. "What's wrong?" She ask. I look arround but saw nothing. "I think someone is been stalking at me.." i said to her with a hint of scared. "Don't worry! I'll Protect you!". I thanked her as we continued to walk.

When I'm finally home. I closed my apartment's door before going to my room to change my clothes.

"It's been one week and that skalker is still stalking me.. I hope he or she will stop, it's creeping me.." I said to myself.

"Well.. he wouldn't follow me when we get to the U.A Academy.. I think?" I Added.

//Time Skip// (The day that they will do their reports)

We are all in the bus with our homeroom teacher. "Always remember the rules" Our homeroom teacher reminded us. "Hai!~".

He then told my group that we will do our report in 1-A class.

When we finally arived at our destination, we entered and go to the said room.

All eyes are staring on us. I notice a calm stare, he has a redish eyes and blonde ash spiky hair. 'He's Bakugou Katsuki from the incident a few months ago..' . He was resting his head on his palm. I feel a little bit relief but i dont know why. Maybe his reaction is the only different than the others.

"They are the one who will report us about the other heroes." Eraserhead said.

"*gulp* Never expected this" Sora-chan whispered to me. I only nodded my head as a reply. "Hey... we forgot who will be the first..." I said. Me and my groupmates sweat dropped. "*sighs* Okay, I'll be the first" I said before going in the front.

"Hi everyone. We are from the Shiro Middle School, I am (L/N) (F/N) and we are here to repor about heroes."

"**~silence~**" I was greeted by a silents.

'Okay..? No greetings..'

I heard Bakugou-san scoff.

"*Ahem*, My report is all about heores from the events last week. Please listen carefully, this will be one of your long quiz.."

"..."

"If any of you know Kuro Neko?" I ask. Only the curly green haired raised his hand, shyly then Bakugou-san raised his hand angrily. 'Finally someone respond!'.

"For those who doesn't know, Kuro Neko or Black Cat, he is an example of a great hero. He is flexible and fast. He can jump to any higher building. According to what he said in the interviews this week, When he was little, he wanted to be a hero. But there is still a villains in his life, like bullying him because he is a black cat.. well.. he's a Half-human & Half-cat. But even though some of them think that he is unfortune, he never give up and he keep working hard!"

I looked at them and saw some students that aren't listening. Some of them are looking out of the window, spacing out, not looking at me and doing their own bussines.

'Okay, i have enough...'

I slammed my hands on the teacher's table, making them startled. I sighed loudly then all of their attentions are on me now. "Please, I AM begging you to listen to OUR reports. We've been reviewing and studying this for 3 whole days, none stop. We are doing this so you all can pass the long quiz." I said a bit angry.

'Ugh.. Now i hate this...'

I cleared my throat. "If you want to pass the long quiz-PLEASE, just listen.... I know all of you know All Might." I said before changing the subject.

Suddenly some of their eyes shined when I mentioned All Might.

'Geeez...'

"All Might is the smybol of peace, everyday he keeps saving people who need his help. He is a big help in our community... this will be the end of my report. Aokage Sora will continue it." I said before going to the side.

Sora-chan pouted at me as i giggled softly. Even though my reports end, Bakugou still staring at me as Sora-chan continued our report.

'Is there something in my face??'

'Am i sweating to much?'

'Yah.. i'm ugly so please stop staring at me...'

"Good job, (L/N)!" Tokuo-kun whispered at me. I gave him a short thank you before listening to Sora-chan's report. "Ouch" I heard Tokuo-kun said. "Listen to the reporter, Mihiko". I scolded him.

"Y-Yes..."

After 3 hrs and 40 mins, our report ended.

Their homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota A.K.A Eraserhead thanked us. "I hope you learned something about their reports, brats"

"Yes sir!"

"Thank you for listening" I said before bowing. "**~silence~**". 'TT^TT okay silent thank you for greeting meh'.

"We have to go now, thanks again" I said before exciting the room. After we exited the room, We walk away as we sighed in relief. "The air over there are so heavy and intense!" Sora-chan said.

"*pout* Yuki got their attentions" I said.

//Flasback//

**Yuki's Report**

"Hi, i'm Dokiyori Yuki" she said while staring at Todoroki Shoto, her Cousin.

"Yu-chan, Do your best..." Todoroki suddenly said, stoicly. His classmates are shocked. "Do you know her, Todoroki-kun?" One of his classmate ask. He then nod his head.

"She's my cousin"

"EEEHH!?"

//Flashback End//

"It's not my fault" Yuki said. As we go outside, I heard someone shouts my Name or not.. "Hey! Chibi!!" When I turned my head arround, I saw Bakugou walking at me agrily.

'Is he angry?'

'Did he not like my report??'

'Did i do something wrong??'

He suddenly put something on my bag as i stared at him confusedly.

"Good bye and never come back to this Academy!!" He shouted as he walks away.

"Rude" Tokuo-kun said. "Anyway lets.. go back to the bus" I said.

My seat was on the very last row of the bus so I sat There and I search something inside of my bag. Then I finally found what he insert in my bag, it was a crumbled paper.

'💢 giving me his trash..'

I opened it and it was a letter for.. me??

I then readed it.

To: Chibi
From: Bakugou Katsuki

I suddenly shove it back in my bag. 'Great.. he called me CHIBI💢'. I pick it and continued reading it.

To: Chibi
From: Bakugou Katsuki

Tomorrow is Sunday so meet me at the park at 6:40 AM and don't be damn late.

Here is my phone number ××××××××××××

Oh and Nice report

Don't tell this to your friends or else im going to kill you.

I sweat dropped at the last sentence. I grab my phone and text him.

(F/N): .. i don't have any plans tomorrow so it's fine... i think?

After a few minutes, he text me back.

Katsuki: Good

"Maybe.. this is a letter of misfortune? Or a challenge letter.."