Jerking Off

Hermione was in class sitting beside draco again, his dick was hard which turned her on, he saw that look in her eye and decided he wanted to have sex now, he rubbed hermiones thigh she moaned lightly so noone could hear He started fingering her she moaned a little which they thought noone saw but Ron saw!

Rons P.O.V
Hermiones moaning in class? Ohhh no oh oh no fuck fuck fuck
Ron was getting hard ugh!

Readers pov

Ron was at the back of the room also so he decided to jerk off no one noticed him jerk Off!

Harry who was sittingbeside ron noticed that his had was in his pants and his eyes were closed and that hermione was biting her lip and dracos hand was up her skirt and his other hand jerking off too, Harry got turned on by draco jerking off so his dick got hard but he didnt jerk off yet he was watching the show!

Hermione bent down and pulled down dracos pants and boxers his cloak made it so the rest of the class couldnt see his dick but harry could and so could ron who was jerking off to this. Hermione bobbed up and down and draco tried his best not to moan. Ron was too trying not to moan for he was immgining his hand was hermiones mouth! Harrys dick was getting harder while looking at malfoys huge wige and thick dick!

Draco then came in hermiones mouth 'ahhh' he said

Then hermione sat up and draco knelt down, first he tounged her and she was arching her back and thrusting for more, thrn draco found a 9" strap on dick ('she must use this with ginny') he thought getting turned on again ! He started thrusting the fake dick in her and obbiously hit her g-spot cuz she was looking like she wanted to scream his name! Draco still had no pants on and his dick was getting hard again harry wanted to have sex with draco too!
Ron then came all over the place at hermione ready to moan the place down, she was biting her lip so hard but then ,

'And miss granger last question of the day what turns humans into wearwolves?'

Draco started going faster in hopes she would moan a little

'Ooohhh' she accidentally moaned draco smirked and went faster 'well uhm when a wearwolf Bites a human it turns the human into a wearwolf'

'Class dismissed'

Hermione came everywhere when everyone but harry and ron left! Then she walked out and so did ron. . .

That left just harry and draco draco half naked and harry very horny