alphabet (drabble)

A for 《aristocrat》

She was an aristocrat, born into a rich and noble family yet she didn't matter.

"But you're important to us." Said Yuu, not until she met a cherry boy had she finally matter.

B for 《beautiful》

Shinoa was as beautiful as her sister. Yuu knew that, but never bothered thinking too much about it.

Until that day when they were on the rooftop, that little contact between their hands could mean so much more. And when she forgave him, when she promised to look after him, when she finally gave that smile and sigh of relief had he thought...Shinoa, you're pretty.

But the lad daren't say it out loud, what would he do if Shinoa teased him again?

C for 《comrades》

Both knew that they weren't just comrades or allies, but true friends till the end. And something inside Shinoa's warm heart told her, I want to be more than friends.

But she quickly rid that thought out of her half-pure, half-adulterated mind. She was the squad leader, no way can she only favour one out of all - that wouldn't be fair.

D for 《decision》

"Being his assistant wasn't my choice, but being his friend was my decision." Shinia lamently sighed, who was he to her anyway?

The cherry boy didn't so anything but made her feel as if she belonged to somewhere.

E for 《empathy》

Somehow, Yuu was able to get her to assisst him on his journey to save his beloved foster brother - Mika. She said yes, after all, he was the one who taught her how to feel and the importance of family and friends.

"Really? Thank you!"

She was his friend after all.

F for 《formidable》

When Shinoa took out her large scythe and managed to beat the hell out of both Yuu and Kimizuki, that was when Yuu made up his mind that Shinoa was a bold and formidable girl.

He swore to whoever out there - wether it was God, Zeus or Buddha, he promise to never make fun of someone for their physical appearance. Especially when they can't help it.

And definitely not to make fun of a woman when he couldn't even understand one in the first place.

G for 《guide》

If Shinoa was never there, then Yuu would have never made friends with Yoichi or Kimizuki - even if he and Kimizuki aren't as conpatible as you expect.

She guided him along his path, and yet she forgot to guide herself on her path. So he's doing her job for her.

H for 《humbleness》

When he was about to compliment her in her uniform, there was not a single humbleness displayed. Her feet danced around him, her grin all smuggy, her brown eyes relaxed , and her posture held with pride.

I for 《ignorant》

No matter how ignorant and stupid he was, the one to help him was always Shinoa. Even if he has to force information out of her, only to end up being teased by her. Stupid Shinoa.

J for 《Jealousy》

She knew Mitsu had a crush on Yuu and she full on supported her feelings, but at the same time she knew it was wrong. So wrong.