CH 1

Soojung POV

I got shocked by a horrible looking girl who is staring at me. Her hair disheveled, her eyes looked tired. It's actually me. I was shocked by my own reflection in the mirror. I couldn't sleep last night because being my weird-ass self, I like to over-think things such as "What if I couldn't wake up tomorrow in time?" "What if I'm late? I'm going to be in big trouble" but lucky I got Taeyong.

Taeyong texted me this morning and told me that everything is going to be fine and that there's nothing to worry about. I put on a light makeup on and headed through the door while grabbing my bag but to my surprise, Taeyong was at the door already.

He stood there in his sweats smiling at me. He was dressed comfortably but still looked handsome as ever. I like it when he doesn't care that much about his appearance. He can really be unpredictable sometimes.

"Hi, Good morning," he said whilst greeting me with a smile.

"Hi...why are you here? It's still early" I said to him as I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"I wanted to go to school together" he grabs my hand and started walking to the bus stop.

We arrived at the bus stop just in time. We took our seat at our usual place which is at the very back of the bus. I was looking through the bus windows when suddenly a little was shoved on my lap.

"What is this?" I stared at the bag.

"I know that you didn't eat your breakfast this morning because you were nervous and so I bought you a bento for you," he said.

"Did you cook this?" "Yup, just for my Soojungie," he said as he ruffles my hair.

"You really didn't have to do these. I haven't done anything nice for you"

"Stop it, just eat okay..." he opened the lid of the bento box.

"Can I not eat vegetables?" "NO! You must. It's good for you. Just eat Soojung, don't be a baby okay?" Taeyong said.

"What did you just say?" "I said you are being a baby" "I'm not" "Is too!" "Am not"

"At least, you're not cold towards me anymore," he said. I rolled my eyes at him. He laughs at me.

After quarreling about many things, we finally arrived at the university. It was a very big university. Taeyong and I went to the main building where all of our friends are waiting. Then we saw Jieun, EunNa, Jaehyun, and Johnny.

"Look who decided to come? The lovebirds" Johnny said after approaching us.

"Seriously, Johnny? It's not even half of a day and you already want to pick a fight with Soojung" Jaehyun said.

Johnny looked at Jaehyun in an annoyed face. I shake my head and hugs Jaehyun after glaring at Johnny. "Hey there, my kids!" I said to Jieun and EunNa while trapping them in a group hug.

"Hi, unnie!" they said. While we are catching up with each other, someone all of the sudden covers my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who?" the voice said. The voice was somewhat familiar to me.

"Can you please remove you han-" Taeyong said with an angry tone but was cut. I remove the hand and to my surprise, "Oppa!" I hug the person. The person hugged with all they got. I removed myself from the hugged.

"Taehyung oppa! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, pabo-ya" he said.

"Unnie, who is this?" Jieun asked. The boys also stared at us with a curious face and Taeyong with a mad face on.