Chapter 4 ≡★ The Change

We all sit in a group silently waiting for the return of our friends. Fear, worry, stress, and tension clear on everyone's face. G reaches over and lightly squeezes my hand reassuringly. I give a light squeeze back, knowing he's just as worried about them as I.

I let out a deep breath and all eyes focus on me. Slowly standing I check my watch again.

They're late..

I bite my lip, chewing it in thought. I don't want to raise alarm and start a panic. But this is becoming worrisome. They were supposed to be back by sundown.

"Everyone to your bunks please. We're going to discuss our next move." I dismiss the monsters and turn to G. Undyne a few feet away the fear in her eyes evident.

As the room clears out I sit back down, G and undyne following suit.

"So this is my plan." I let out a sigh. "We wai-"

"I-i d-dont mean to inturupt b-but.. We m-may have a b-bit of a problem!" I turn to look at alphys. The fear on her face sending my body into motion.

I stand quickly almost flipping the table in the process. "UNDYNE!" She stands quickly, the change in my voice sending her into warrior mode. "Get them armed and ready. G shut down the main lights and if anyone asks it's lights out. Alphys surveillance room. Let's go let's go, not drill." We all disperse in different directions.

I half jog into the surveillance room, not wanting to cause any unnecessary panic. I flip on the feed and gasp in horror..

What I witnessed.. Changed everything..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(277 words)
GUYS I KNOW IT SHORT AND I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY BUT HERES AN UPDATE AND I HOPE TO GET MORE OUT THERE
(っ◞‸◟c) ples forgiveth meh oh great readers for I hath sinned