5

You walked with the tall man. He took a jeep on rent to get in a hotel. It was already late for lunch. He smiled the whole time while he was walking. 

" So, what's your name pretty girl?" he laughed and opened the door of the jeep for you.

" Y/N " you smiled.

" Ah, is your shoulder better now?" he got into the jeep and bumped the keys into the hole.

" Lot better!" you looked at the seaside.

" Ah, do you want to leave the problems from your life like me?" he asked as the car started to move.

" Maybe yes..." you fake smiled.

" Then....let me take you to a place that you will love." he said and looked at the road.

" Okay." you said as you didn't want to refuse to him and hurt him without any reason.

No one talked while the young Kim Taehyung was driving slowly and calmly. He looked at you through the mirror but you didn't realise at all as you kept yourself busy at looking outside view.

TAEHYUNG'S POV 😉

I looked at her eyes and I would say that she was broken from inside. She slept in the hospital only for me. While massaging her I saw a bruise on her shoulder , not only one...I saw many bruises on her shoulder. It seemed like someone hit her with something hard. That is why I didn't let her go alone and kept her with me.

I moved the mirror in the right direction to see what she was actually doing. Ah! She didn't even notice or talk with me. She just looked outside and was smiling by looking at the sky. I can just say that her smile was precious as gold. Her hair was flying every direction.

She looked perfect.

" Here we are" I stopped the car and immediately got out.

" Where are we?"she asked as I opened the door for her.

" My favourite place here..."I smiled and took her hands.

" W-what are you doing?"she looked at our hands sticking together.

She Blushed.

"Ah-you look so cute when you blush." I giggled.

" I-I-I am not b-blushing Taehyung!"she punched me on my shoulder.

" Ah-you're a strong girl" I walked towards the door , still holding her hands.

Y/N's POV

You kept staring at your hands which was holding Taehyung's one. You felt his warm hands. It was soft as clouds. His face which looked perfect was like a part of a cloud , PERFECT.

As you walked in with him a guard was standing there with a gun in his hand. You pressed Taehyung's hands as you got a bit afraid.

" Are you afraid?"he asked and smiled.

" No..."you smiled.

" Jinja...?"he smirked.

"no-okay...a bit..."you said shyly.

He wrapped his arms around you without saying anything.

" Taeh-" you got cut by someone.

"Who is she?"a young hot guy asked to Taehyung.

"um...my friend.." Taehyung smiled.

Friend?? Wow 😲! We just met and he made me his friend?? You thought it inside your head and then shook your head slightly.

"Ah-nice to meet you " the guy bowed you.

" Same to you" you bowed him back and smiled.

" I am Y/N - You?"you asked and looked at his face.

" I am Park Jimin-call me Jimin."he smiled.

"Its really nice to meet you Jimin..."you bowed him again until Taehyung grabbed your arms .

"Ah-it hurts"you pouted.

" Sh-don't talk with him.."he looked at Jimin.

" Why? He is a nice person..."you asked confusedly.

" No- he's a jerk...Just Don't Talk! Okay??"he said with his eyes boiling.

"Y-yes , okay..."you nodded.

" You came here with me , so you will stay with me."he said.

You nodded again.

" Only me..."he said and walked to Jimin.

You looked at him with the corner of your eyes and pouted.

" Why was he angry all of a sudden?"you sighed and walked to him with a smile.