Three Kingdoms and Eternity

There was once a Kingdom so powerful that it changed the grass, tries and even the sky, it changed everything in its way. White Kingdom they called it. Of white it had nothing, just pale and hallow. Conquered and defeated nature, no one could even stand outside because of the fear of death. Only but one good thing had brought this Kingdom, although it was impossible to avoid depression. It made brothers and sisters come together as one and at the end of the year so they remained like that. Wood in the chimney and coffee, but only time would come to the rescue.

And just as time goes by and just like in every Kingdom war has arrived. Two Kingdoms at war for so long might as well come together as one. But one has fallen, White Kingdom is no more.
A new Kingdom is in place now and it brings peace to the people, but only in the beginning. Just as two young souls in love for the first time, the sky gives to earth with passion and earth shows its affection with color. And just like in every love story passion also comes to an end, earth is without love. Screaming with thunder, storms and strong winds sky breaks peace. And once again only time.

It's time for a new Kingdom!

And this one comes without war. There is no war to be fought, only surrender from one Kingdom to another. Finally the Kingdom that the people have been waiting for, children are free to go outside and many festivals. But the new King is watching. He is always the first one to arrive and the last one to go to sleep, and in this time he only rest few hours. Such strong precense and domimace the people get undecided about this Golden Kingdom and wonder their thoughts on the Kingdom of Iris and a glaze on White Kingdom.

But when all is said and done Eternity comes along. In this poets are born, the best songs are written, every resource of art will be found just as the perfect balance of nature. Eternity, so giving it allows other Kingdoms to be a part of himself. Every move is with passion and deep thoughts. Eternity always at its best bringing inspiration. One should travel in Eternity, live in Eternity, love in the Eternity of the Autumn.