New Us

Mal:Hey Guys y'all are invited to the part two?? Of the slumber

Ursula:who's house

Mal:Zelena oh and bring like a lot of clothes

Marian:whoop whoop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary's POV

"Did you guys invite Emma?" I said while I was eating my eggs that Regina cooked.

"Oh yeahhh...don't be controlling." Said Mal. "And don't be getting mad at her for having fun"

"I'm not it's our time.What she does is what she does" I said grabbing Regina's,Aurora's and Mulan's plate.

"Oh thanks Mary" said Regina

"No problem"

Later we then decided to go out walk around the town.We went into a mall.We wanted to surprise the girls coming with the new clothes we are wearing.we're calling it the 'New us' project.Its silly but we can't wait.I don't know what I'm going to wear but maybe Zelena can help me out.

"Ok well I'm going to find some clothes with Aurora, and Ruby." Said Mulan.Belle Started to walk beside us. "What are doing?" Said Zelena "I'm going with y'all." "Oh no your not Ruby said you need better clothes now go" Belle then rolls her eyes and runs back to Forever 21. Me,Regina,Mal,and Zelena went into a store also.

Regina's POV

"Ok your coming with me." Said Mal as she grabs my hand and pulls me into a section of dresses. "This again?" I groaned. "Yes this again.But were not just getting dresses." She then pulls out a black 1piece that buttons under and it's black and a white line going around the whole 1 piece "Oh noooooooooooo I can't go around just wearing that" I said looking it up and down. "O my God we're not slutty,Your gonna wear these red shorts with them,now come on we have to find you some black fishnets and boots." She said as she winks and walks to the shoe section.

"Now here's your outfit.does it fit?"She said from the fitting room.i look in the mirror and see a whoole knew person.It fits perfectly but would I wear it?yes Regina you look good

"Ummm yah I just need one thing" I said as I started to take the clothes off.

"Can I see?" Said Mal as she slightly open the door.I hurried and ran to the door and shut it "I—it's gonna be a surprise as I put the clothes on the hanger. "What is the thing you needed?" Said Mal as we walk back into the clothes part.

"We can get it at Claire's" I said as I paid and we went to go find Mary.

Mulan POV

We went into Forever 21 then belle came in behind us.She really needs more clothes,her clothes are as bad as Regina's.Its sooo sad how bad their taste is.We walk in and Aurora's eye catches on a crop top shirt that is the 'Ramen Noodles' logo on it. "Omg look at this Mulan" she said looking for her size

"That's something I won't wear but it'll look good on you.Im going to the men's section peacee" I said as I put my fingers up to my head flick them away. I like the men's section they have cool shirts.I found a shirt that says 'warrior' in gold and the background of the shirt is white.i decided to get that and some joggers. I bought some elastics for my hair and some sneakers.Were doing this theme tonight were we dress into something that we won't usually wear for the girls coming down.

Zelena's POV

After me and Mary bought out clothes and met up with Regina and Mal we decided to go down to the food court.Mary texted Belle that they were going down there. "She said they were almost done and they were on there way down." Said Mary as we walk around pick a table.