I

"Andrew hurry your useless self up!" I covered my ears shortly, grabbing the bag that held all my clothes and the small box that held my grandma's vinyls and record player then went into the very back of our beat up van and stayed quiet the entire 5 hour drive. Once we arrived I went to my room which basically was a walk in closet.

I set everything up and put my school bag by the door as I went to look around the small shack like house to find my mom in the kitchen and my dad ripping up the floor boards to replace them with a gentle birch wood mixed with dark oak. I went over to help my mom as I knew that was what I'd be told to do and my mother knew too. We both kept quiet as to not disturb my father and just kept to a whisper if we spoke to one another.

After a while my father had finished the flooring as I went to bed since I was starting my first day of school at my new school.

I got up the next day, shaking as usual when putting my clothes on them my shoes then I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, grabbing a piece of toast then went into the car as my mom drove me to school, dropping me off and saying goodbye then left as I put my stuff in my locker then went to the office to get my schedule and I saw a brunette almost black haired man standing there as I got my schedule then he came up to me, "You Andrew Velasquez?" I nod, slightly looking up at him "Y-Yeah" "I'm your school guide until you learn the layout so let me see your schedule." I hand him my schedule, looking at his tag seeing his name 'David Escamilla'

He hands me back but schedule and leads me to my first period, science. I sat through it, staying quiet as girls were trying to not moan all because of Dave. After all classes was my last, Premier Music. I got paired up with a friend from my old school, his name was Chris. Today in class we just got to discuss with our partner or group of the song we'd cover or we had to make our own song so me and Chris decided to do a cover of Linkin Park's song 'One Step Closer'

After we figured out everything such as how we were gonna do it, what genre of music we were gonna do the cover in. I then handed the paper in, grabbing my stuff and heading to my locker as David came up to me "Need me tomorrow?" I nod "Next two or three days hopefully" He nods, then walking out with a group of his friends and a Barbie doll looking fake blonde bimbo. I sigh, waiting for my mom to pull up.

When she did I got in, explaining my day to her as we got home.

(( A/N: how is first chapter? Like it? Please give me ideas of how future chapters should be or plots for future chapters.

Peace! -Satan ))