Breaking up is never easy

There are things that are not meant for each other.There are things you can't change even how you want to.

"I want to stop this" shit,how can i ever tell her those words? How can i ever hurt her?Damn.Damn.

I love her.The only girl I love and forever will,Karyl.She is everthing to me.She is a nerd,yes she is and I love her for being one.She sang like an angel.She's simple.She came from a poor but kind and good family that's why she grew having those qualities.But because of her family status we broke up.We broke up cause my dad told me to do so.

I saw her walking near the school cafeteria this morning and I wanted to talk and settle everything to her but I can't.I just can't for her own good.

"hey dude, what are you thinkin'? " that's Erick my best friend.High profile and my dad approves our friendship.

"nah,nothing" I can't tell her bout what happened.

"dude,tell me.You broke up with K?" shit..Am i that obvious?

"how'd you know?"

"well, I can see it clearly in your eyes" yeah.the pain! He patted my shoulder to say it's okay.

"don't look at me as if you know why"I announce to him

"well let's have a cheers for I know why you did it.After all our fathers are best of friends" yeah their both fools and poisoned in power and insurance.

"Cheers for having a hell life"

"nah,it's not the life but those pathetic father we have."

after a while....

"son,I've been looking for you" nay here comes my father on his elegant suit.

"oh dad,I wonder why you're looking for me" by the way we're here at my dad's party for his success in business.How ironic it is while my father is enjoying his success I his son is dying due to a broken heart.Life is life.

" sure it is not bout marriage again dad" i hate him for pushing me with those fool chick.

"you'll never know" damn this man.

I bid goodbye to Erick who is now busy chatting or flirting to his girlfriends.

after the party

"now tell me what the hell did you do to Ann" I can see a devil on my dad's face right now.

"dad, Ann is good for a friend" she really is..This old man wants me to do something with Ann.And when he says do something it only means consider her to become a girlfriend,she came from a good family and you suit each other.

"Did I tell you to befriend her?" hell this crazy man.

"Dad please! I just broke up with Karylle and will you just consider my feelings right now?" i hate to admit it but it's over.

"good for you atleast you're awaken from your foolishness"

"stop it dad!"

"okay son,I''ll let it pass this time but be sure to do something or else I 'll be doing something"

"Spare her dad"

"Your wish is my command if and only if you'll do what I''m telling you"

"right!"

"goodnight son"

"there's nothing good in the night" I walk out on our house.Where to go? I don't know.I just need some time to think. I just can't stand my dad's presence.