Pain

Bloom : Urgh... Argh... Where am I?

Bloom was in a very dark place. It looks more like a cave.
Voice : Finally you've woke up peasant!
Bloom : What?! Di..Dias....DIASPRO?!!
Daispro : Why you've gotten smarter. I thought you couldn't remember me.
Bloom : Why am I chained?!

Bloom was getting furious of Diaspro for hitting her head somehow it stopped bleeding.
Diaspro : Hmmm..... Let's see..... Oh yes I remember. I CHAINED YOU TOO KILL YOU!

Diaspro blasted Bloom with a spell that was very strong until it knocked Bloom down.

Bloom weakly: Why? Why a....are yo...you doing th...this to me?
Diaspro : Why?! BECAUSE YOU TOOK MY FIANCÉ AWAY FROM ME AND NOW THIS WILL BE MY REVENGE FOR DOING THAT!! BY KILLING YOU!!!!

Diaspro blasted Bloom again her stomach was bleeding and so was her head again.
Diaspro: Why in hell would Sky pick this brat instead of me?! What do you think Trazz?
Trazz : She is so pathetic master. Look at her she's ugly,weak,and stupid ! and you are beautiful,rich,strong,smarter than this runt just like prince Sky charming,strong,handsome,smart,have leadership and w.....

Diaspro : Ok!Ok! I get it you moron ! Now shut up and clean your self you filthy thing and remember the word " Princess Diaspro's the best and if she's gone or hate me I will die "

Trazz: Yes master...but what about dinner I haven't eat for day...

Diaspro :SHUT UP FILTHY RUNT! NO DINNER UNTIL I'M FINISH WITH THIS BITCH HERE ! GOT THAT ?!!

Trazz: yes master.

Trazz walked away to clean himself until he heard his stomach rumble

Trazz thinking : huh what kind of master are you ?! I haven't ate for days and you just laugh about your stupid plan no wonder prince Sky chose Princess Bloom instead of her. she is so mean to people and only thinks how to dress.And never cared about me or love me !but my parents were worse they abandoned me like garbage. But they had no reason !

Trazz's mother and father was not like him at all.Trazz was born half like because his father was a lion and his mother was a wolf. his father had black mane, blue eyes ,brown nose,yellow underbelly and golden fur.his mother had a black nose ,brown fur,cream underbelly , and hazel eyes.while Trazz has paws ,eyes and whiskers of a lion and nose ,tail,ears of a wolf .

He had a yellow underbelly,brown fur,blue eyes,and a black nose.

he was abandoned when he was a pup the took by Diaspro a month before she captured Bloom .

Trazz: humm maybe Bloom could give me some food when she gets up. I hope she is not like Diaspro a selfish jerk .

Then he walked back where Bloom was chained .