Jealousy 2

*skipping drive home

Once me and Jahseh got to the house I already knew what it was time for 😏 so I went to our room and looked for something sexy to wear I finally find this see through red lingerie with straps on each side with a red silk robe.

I went into the bathroom to change and as soon as I was done I walk out and stand in the doorway looking at Jahseh with seduction

I went into the bathroom to change and as soon as I was done I walk out and stand in the doorway looking at Jahseh with seduction. He's already sitting on the bed waiting for me he looks up at me and licks his lips and says "come here" with a demanding voice. I obey and begin walking towards him I sit on his lap and start kissing him passionately he grips my hair deepening the kiss. As I slowly move my hand towards his 9inch teasing him. He gets tired of me teasing him and growls as he wraps his hand around my neck and pushes me on the bed. He rips my underwear off and takes his other hand and rubs my clit with his two fingers slowly teasing me he smirks and leans down to my ear and whispers "don't ever tease daddy" and then all of a sudden he gets up leaving me in the room in shock that he actually left me there but little did I know that was only the beginning of his little punishment.

5mins. later he walks back into the room with a vibrator and rope with a smile on his face and says "give me your hands".

To be continued. . .