School Pt. 2

Colby's POV

I woke up to my alarm and looked at my surroundings, making sure I didn't get pranked since I was an easy target. I'm shocked that no one tried anything on me. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 5:47 am. It was time to wake Jackson and Ellie up. I got off the couch, folded the blanket, put the pillow and the blanket in the closet and headed upstairs into the room. As I was walking in the hallway, Sam came out of the bathroom.

"Why'd you wake up so early?" Sam asked.

"Ellie and Jackson have school and I gotta wake them up" I said.

"Jackson's here?" Sam asked. I nodded my head.

"They're both sleeping in there" I said. I pointed to my room.

"In the same room?" Sam asked pointing to the door.

"Yeah. Ellie promised that they wouldn't do anything" I said.

"Oh, okay" Sam said. He went into his room and left the door open cause the AC was broken again. I opened the door and saw something that was adorable as fuck. Ellie and Jackson cuddled up on the bed. Jackson's arms were wrapped around Ellie's body and they were both facing the wall. I looked closer and saw their fingers intertwined. I went out of the room and down the stairs to get my vlog camera. I grabbed it and turned it on.

I whispered "What's up guys, It's Colby Brock. Today is school day two for Ellie. Her new friend, Jackson, slept over. A couple minutes ago I woke up and went into the room and saw Ellie and Jackson cuddled up together. It was THE cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I'll show you guys right now" I went up the stairs and into the room. I pointed the camera towards Ellie and Jackson. Ellie moved a bit in her sleep, causing Jackson to move as well. I stayed still, turning the camera back and forth between Ellie, Jackson and I. They had both stopped moving but, Ellie's eyes were fluttering open. She looked all around her and then she saw me.

"Colby?" She whispered in her morning voice.

"What time is it?" She asked. I looked at my phone and it was 6:04 am.

"It's six in the morning" I said. She looked to her left and saw Jackson. She smiled widely, probably realizing that they were cuddling.

"Colby, I need to tell you something" She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Last night, before we went to sleep, Jackson asked me to be his girlfriend"

*Flashback to yesterday when Jackson was bringing Ellie up to her room when she was asleep and in shock*

Jackson was bringing Ellie up to our shared room. I opened the door for him to go in.

"Hey Colby?" Jackson asked. I looked at him and nodded my head, signaling for him to continue.

"Okay so, I've seen Ellie i-in the vlogs a lot a-and I uh-" He placed Ellie down on the bed and walked to the door.

"Well I just um... I just wanted to uh-" Jackson closed the door and looked down.

"I wanted your permission t-to ask Ellie to be my g-girlfriend" Jackson looked up at me. I thought to myself for a couple of seconds.

Ellie does trust him. When she was scared, she turned to him. If Ellie trusts him, I trust him.

"Of course" I said. Jackson's eyes were sparkling and he had a wide smile on his face.

*End of flashback*

"And did you say yes?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Maybe" She said. She had a big smirk on her face. I chuckled.