3 | Pantomime | Niki

After waiting in line for almost a hour it's finally our turn to meet Imagine Dragons. I lean against Zoey, feeling lightheaded. "Are you sure this isn't just a dream?" She laughs as we walk forwards. Only one more person and we will get to see the guys themselves.

      Finally we get to two metal doors. A worker there waved us through and I feel butterflies in my stomach as we step into the room. I can feel my legs shaking un-controllably. There before me stands Dan, Wayne, Platz and Ben.

      I can't comprehend what's going on, and feel Zoey grab my hand and practically drag me towards them. She immediately is hugging Dan, and completing Wayne's hair, and laughing with Ben and Platz about god knows what as I stand here rooted to the ground.

      Zoey stares at me, worried and starts walking back to me but Dan cuts her off. "H..hi" I force myself to stop shaking, "I..I um...I love Hopeless Opus!" Dan grins. "I'll make sure that gets played tonight." I can't help but blush, and I'm almost about to say else when Wayne cuts us off. "Hi, I'm Wayne but you probably already know that." I laugh, saying a hello to Platz and Ben to.

Zoey and I stand next to each other as we get our picture taken with the guys. It comes out great, with us standing Wayne, Dan, me, Zoey, Platz and Ben from left to right. Zoey hugs Platz again and does the kitty cat dance with Ben. Wayne goes to get water, so I'm alone with Dan. "So, you like Hopeless Opus?" He smiles and scratches the back of his neck in a nervous way. "Um..yeah. And Amsterdam." I can feel my cheeks burning up and wish it would stop. "I think your friend is waiting for you.." he gestured to where Zoey is watching us with Platz and Ben. "Oh..yeah looks like it's time to go." I frown slightly and turn back to Dan. "Maybe I'll see you around, you never know." He winks and flashes that adorable smile of his.

       Zoey waits for me at the doors on the opposite side of the room, and a worker comes up behind us and starts to shut the doors, but before they close all the way I turn and catch a glimpse of Dan starring after me. I smile to myself. "Well? You looked like you were going to faint!" Zoey grins.

      I don't respond. Instead I'm think of those blue eyes of his, and smile. "Hello? Earth to Niki!" Zoey snaps in front of my face a few times and I blink. "Huh? Oh..it was..amazing." Zoey laughs and keeps walking. "Platz is my favorite by far..." I tune out of her speech about Platz'z life story and let my mind wander back to Dan.

      'Why was he starring? He probably stares after everyone..was he even looking at me? Why would he play a song just because one fan-girl told him that it was her favorite...'

>>>|<<<

"So..how about this?" I walk out of my room for the tenth time, this time I'm wearing ripped jeans and a Night Visions T-shirt. "I'm voting....yes." Zoey smiles as I sit down on the couch next to her. She's just wearing the same thing from earlier. "I can't believe we actually won a trip to do this!" Carefully I brush out my now curly hair and put it up into a ponytail.

"You ready to go?" Zoey stands up and grabs her bag. "It's time already? I look at my phone.

8:29 pm

"Well, if you want to be late we don't have to-" I jump up and slide my shoes on "No! I mean, let's go now." Zoey grins and locks the door behind us on the way out.