Three

After Taehyung had finished his "little show" and collected his money he got off the stage and headed to the back room to change.

Taehyung smirked as he thought about the little pink haired man watching him as he danced on the pole.

He knew he caused him a boner, crossing his legs? No that certainly didnt help. It only caused more friction between his legs.

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Jimin finished his drink at the bar and got up looking for the bathroom.

Seven shots and two cocktails later he found himself really needing to pee.

Jimin searched for another moment until his eyes landed on a bathroom sign.

Jimin mentally high-fived himself and headed the way the signs were pointing.

Jimin sighed in relief as he made it to the bathroom, quickly going into a stall and pulling his pants down.

When he finished, he flushed the toilet and made his way out of the stall towards the sink to wash his hands.

Jimin wiped his hands on his pants and pulled open the bathroom door.

His eyes were on the floor as he was walking out the door causing him to bump into a wall. At least he thought it was a wall until saw it move and a chuckle escaped a mouth.

Jimin looked up, his cheeks red from embarrassment.

"Oh sir", Jimin gasped out, "Im so sorry", he sais bowing multiple times to show his apology.

"Its okay", A deep voice said.

Jimin looked up at the mans face and his breathe caught in his throat.

It was Kim Taehyung. The guy who gave him a boner from just dancing on a pole.

Taehyung smirked and looked down at the embarrassed male.

"What can I do to make it up to you", Jimin asked. He felt guilty for not paying attention.

Taehyung looked like he was thinking for a second before he looked down at the male and smirked.

Jimin gulped. He had no Idea what he just got himself into.

"I want you to let me fuck you against this bathroom door", Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin shivered, "Okay", he breathed out as Taehyung attacked his neck and started littering it with hickeys and butterfly kisses.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter three written by-Admin 1

MAKY IM CLEARLY THE ONLY ONE COMMENTING AT THE END UGH
-Admin 2

So soft -Admin 2