Chapter 9

Since Hawkmoth knew they knew each others identities and there had to be a relationship between the four not as friends but couples.

He then akumatized a innocent upset civilian.
Mari was walking her mom to a taxi after they left a cafe about a block away from her and Adriens house.
Her mom offered her to get in the taxi too but Mari wanted to take a walk so she nicely declined and walked home.
But she didnt make it home.

The civilian Hawkmoth akumatized had came up behind her and then tied a gag around her mouth making her faint from the chemicals that was on it.
When she woke up she then found Alya crying beside her in a scary dark room.
They both had their hands tied behind their backs.

She told Alya to calm down and then asked Alya how long she had been out.
Alya said she didnt know because she was brought here after Marinette.
Then they heard someone coming so Mari acted like she was still out.

The person then came in and kicked Alya trying to get her to tell them who and where cat noir and the turtle dude were and where they lived.

Then Mari sat up and started to scream.
If you think they will be able to hear you sweetheart.
The red head began stroking her hair.
Mari told him that she was married so he better back off.
He looked at her and she knew who it was it was Nathaniel.

He looked at her and said really who is your husband?
She looked up at him and said Adrien Agreste.
He looked down and instantly got angry.

He has stole you away from me multiple times now.
Now he cant and i have you all to myself.
He will never have you back.
Mari looked at him and said that if he touched her again he would regret it.

Really what are you gonna do? He asked seeming to be amused.
Tikki, Spots On!
She then noticed nothing happened.

She realised that she didnt have her earrings on.
And that Alya didnt have her necklace aka her miraculous.

Oh you think i am that stupid i already took those and gave them to Hawkmoth.

Marinette started crying.

Nathaniel then slapped her on her face and said thats for marrying Adrien.

Then he kicked her two different times and said thats for having ugly babies with Adrien.

She coughed up blood and looked up at him.
He started to laugh and he said your loss that you ended up with a loser.

She got p'ed off and gave him a death stare and then said the only loser here is you. Your the one letting your anger out on a girl.

He got furious and then a mysterious guy came in but you could only hear him not see him he hid in the shadows.

Hawkmoth was on the phone with someone. It was her husband Adrien.

[Hawkmoth talking to Adrien]

Hawkmoth: Hi Cat Noir
Adrien: Hawkmoth??
Hawkmoth: You and your turtle friend have 48 hours to give me your miraculouses meet at Eiffle Tower for 2 days if you dont then it will get ugly with your guys Wife's.
Adrien: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MARINETTE AND ALYA!!
Hawkmoth: Nothing compared to what we will do if you dont give up.
Adrien: See you at the Eiffle Tower
[Call Ended]