Chapter 2| The arrival

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up at 4 A.M to get ready for the flight, it would take us two hours and thirty minutes to fly there.

I tried to wake up Draco by shaking him. No luck there. So I gave him a quick peck on the lips, and when I did that his eyes opened, slowly, but they still opened.

"Good morning love," I said quietly "Morning." He responded in a deep and raspy voice.

Suddenly I felt sick to my stomach and ran into the bathroom, hearing Draco right behind me.

I stood on my knees and threw up. Draco held my hair behind me and soothingly rubbed small circles on my back.

When I finished I brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste.

"You alright love?" Draco asked me in a worried tone.

"Yea, I'm fine." I responded, "Now let's get changed and wake up the kids!" I said in a cheery tone.

I wore a white V neck shirt with a golden necklace, skinny jeans, and black combat boots.

 When I finished changing I went into the kid's room and woke them up.

"Scop, Ari it's time to get up," I said sweetly

I watched as Scorpius and Arianna got up and looked up at me tiredly.

"Ok Mummy." Ari yawned, as she grabbed her change of clothes and stalked into the bathroom, Scorp also grabbed his change and went into the other bathroom.

I went downstairs to get the door when I heard the doorbell ring.

When I opened the door I saw my parents.

"Hey, Mum hey, Dad." I smiled

"Hi, sweety," Mum said smiling.

"Come on in." I insisted.

My Dad nodded at me before going inside and making himself comfortable, while Mum gave me a hug then sat down next to dad.

"GRAMMY GRANDPA!!!" I heard two voice screech. I turned to see Scorp and Ari fully dressed running to give Mum and Dad a hug.

"Nice to see you too." Dad chuckled.

"Why hello there." Someone said before snaking their arms around my waist and putting their chin on my head. I immediately recognized this person to be Draco.

Then I heard a pop, I turned my head to find Ivy standing there in her pink knee-length dress.

"Breakfast is ready Mistress," Ivy said proudly while looking up at me.

"Thank you, Ivy," I said to the house elf. "and by any chance did you make pancakes?" I whispered so that only she could hear me.

Ivy then shocked Draco and my parents by nodding at me then winking, then she apparated away. 

After breakfast, Draco and Dad went to get the luggage, plus they refused to let me or mother help them because they insisted on being 'gentlemen.'

When Draco and Dad got all of the luggage they put it in our private jet (yes they have one. You see a Malfoy gets what a Malfoy wants *Intense smirking*) and we took off.

Brittney's P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me, I groaned as I sat up to see Brianna.

"Ugh, what do you want it's 4 AM." I groaned

"We have to get dressed so we can fly to Paris," Brianna said like it was obvious.